RE:Nude in the Front Yard

Typical behaviour in the UK by all accounts.

Your impression squares with my experience when hiking nude in England. And the English carry that attitude with them on travels. I was free-hiking in a remote area of Hawaii island when I encountered a middle age couple unexpectedly. I started to wrap in my pareau but they waved with a "no worries, that's become quite popular.". Very cool, I wish that was the normal response from Americans.

This post was edited

On long summer evenings I'm usually naked in the front porch for my after-dinner coffee.

This post was edited

With the higher gates in place the only people who can look into the front garden is people on horse back now and I have been seen different times by them but they are not bothered by my nudity so I have no bother over this.

This post was edited

I trimmed the lawn edges this morning. Video now here.

This post was edited

more often than I should. Sometimes at night. During the day I sit out front and read in a robe, sometimes just briefs. Yesterday the woman next door and I talked for an hour while I was just wearing my boxer briefs which leave very little to the imagination.
Maybe a thong or g-string to be really daring. :)

This post was edited

When I sit in our front porch I am either fully clothed or naked.

This post was edited

Two of our neighbors have been over for coffee and have no problem with our nudity. But they are ski.but no fences so nude in yard is risky

This post was edited

I often collect my newspaper in the morning naked. One day I could not find it and had to check in front of next door and got down on all fours to check under our cars and a neighbour over the road walked out and got in his car and went to work, no idea if he say me, I haven't asked, he hasn't said.

This post was edited

I have numerous times. I had several cars at different times go by while I was outside.

This post was edited

I was in the front yard nude yesterday morning. It was 5:30 a.m. and the sun was just coming up. I wanted to water the lawn early. Since I woke up this early I simply climbed out of bed (I sleep nude) and went out to turn the sprinkler on. As I was checking to make sure it was reaching where it needed to go, I looked up to see a neighbor in his front yard two houses down from me looking my way. Don't know what he thought and he didn't say anything to me. Nevertheless, I will do it again, just maybe a little earlier in the morning before it gets light out.

This post was edited