In search of a Naturist Home in London. Can you help?

The Home:
Finding the perfect place in London doesnt have to be tricky. Its the excitement and the challenge about finding the right balance in a location and a space that meets the must haves and offers something on the nice to have lists. If youre reading this, perhaps you have a special part of London you presently call your own that you are interested in sharing with another.
If you are, then I would love to hear from you.

I am on the lookout to share a place in London with a fellow naturist guy; perhaps as a lodger in a well-established home already in town.

Before packing my swag and carrying my limited earthly possessions to a new abode (as I am relocating permanently to the UK from Australia and so, at present, I carry limited chattels and trinkets); it might help me find you quickly if I put out to the world what I am looking for, to give you a bit of information about myself and see if your house calls on you to throw back an invite.

If you feel a vibe, then please do get in touch. It would be a relief to finally pass over an open door, a welcome mat and be greeted by a new roommate or landlord for a long term stay in London.

What Im looking for is:
A centrally located London house or flat in Zones 1 or 2; with a preference to being close to any Tube line; either North or South of the River.
A body positive, naturist home that is pro-gay.
Fully furnished accommodation, with some bedroom, bathroom and kitchen cupboard space and a shelf or two in the fridge and freezer.
A reasonable, all-inclusive price for rent and utilities (Counsel tax, electric, gas, internet).
Unlimited internet for the home with ease of access to WiFi or access to a phone line to set up a new internet account.
A non-smoking home.
Close to local shops and/or supermarket.
Preferably being a tenancy/lodger with a live-in landlord in your own home or with the legal authority to have a sub-lease in the property.
Relatively long-term lease (to offer some security) to start about June/July 2018 (but can be earlier if it suits you). I arrive in London in about mid-April 2018 but looking to secure a lease shortly after that.

Things that add a little extra (but arent essential) that might spark additional interest:
A second bathroom/toilet.
Some small outdoor space, either for summer barbeques or relaxation (ideally if private from neighbours to enjoy some outdoor nudity).
Relatively quiet street with access to local parks or bike/walking trials for exercise.
Under stairs/attic storage.
Preferably built in wardrobes in bedroom with availability for a chest of drawers.
Permission to hang photographs or small canvasses on bedroom walls.
I dont mind doing chores and keeping the home clean, fresh and somewhere nice to relax and come home too but happy to contribute for the costs of professional cleaner on a regular basis if that helps too.
Room for drying laundry; either outdoors in the summer months or large enough airing/linen cupboard, bathroom radiators or bedroom floor space for heat rack.

About Me

Im a 36-year-old professional, gay male. Im single.
I work full-time; so, during the working week (Monday to Friday) it will be early starts for a shower and a shave (usually between 5.30 and 6.30am). If you are an early riser, then that works well.

Ive lived in London for about 10 years before and Ive seen a fair bit of the London scene; but there are still more venues to check out so occasionally I may be out the odd evening or weekend to check out a movie, a play, a new restaurant or bar or a naturist venue either naked swimming at University College or taking time to visit naked venues in the UK or Europe.

If I cant be naked, then teaming up with other guys for a swim at the local baths or going for walk might fill most of my time.

For the most part, my routine is of a quieter pace of life during the week. A healthy meal in, some sneaky squares of dark chocolate, and a refreshing peppermint tea are enough to have me relaxing at night, drifting off over a good book or a movie and then in bed at a reasonable time.

I enjoy baking so if youre fond of the occasional dinner or cake then you may have stumbled across this gem.

I dont smoke, and I dont do any drugs. I am a social drinker.

I prefer to be naked at home most of the time and am most comfortable when I am.

About You

Im keen to find out more about you; but I think I would click most with someone who; is themselves a gay man, who also works as a professional (or is semi or fully retired) and is happy to share some space with another single gay lad. In terms of age, I prefer to look for a roommate or live in landlord who is around my age or older with no upper limit.

Id prefer someone who doesnt smoke or do drugs.

We would certainly click if we had a more open-door environment as much as possible and enjoy spending time with a new mate just to occasionally share a meal, watch TV, have a laugh with. Im a great listener, and if needs be, to add some banter to keep things light just at the right time.

It would be fantastic if you are naked at home most of the time as well and are comfortable being so.

Outside the confines of the four walls, we might have some similar interests in venues in London, some of them naturist and Id be happy to take up the odd invite to join you. Id be happy to also have you join me on local walks or bike rides or maybe visit a nice restaurant an odd time.

Of course, you may find times you want more privacy and that is easily accommodated as well. I can keep myself quietly entertained with a ready stream of Netflix and Stan, from episodes of Will and Grace and Star Trek, to comedy and period dramas, to lots of gay art house and indie films.

If youve got this far; does this match your piece of London???

If your home is calling you now to reach out and perhaps grab a coffee, arrange a viewing, catch up and say hello at the next naked event or even if youve got a friend who might fit the bill, then please dont be shy to reach out and send me a message. Id love to hear from you and to find out more about you and the special patch of turf in town that I might contribute to.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.