Asian nudists

Hello,

My name is Randy, fellow queer Southeast Asian-American from Chicago (Viet / Khmer descent). I am new to the nudist community scene, and my experiences have been frequenting Korean spas starting from the time I lived in Korea for a few years, and recently participated in a male nudist meetup group event at a Russian banya.

I wanted to see if there are fellow Asian nudists on here. I would love to hear your experiences. It is very rare to see Asians in nudist type communities / spaces despite the fact that Korean / Japanese saunas are very common.

This topic was edited
RE:Asian nudists

Hello...I've been going to a Korean spa in northern New Jersey for years. Love the freedom of walking around naked using the sauna, steam room, heated floor room. hot tub and sleeping room. There seems to be no hang ups about the naked body there. However it is quite a distance from my home. I've googled "Korean Spa" hoping to find one closer with no luck. Any suggestions? Should I google other key words? Is there a directory of Korean Spa? Do other Asian nationalities have similar spas? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

This post was edited