Daylight savings time!

Hello everyone. I am just posting a friendly reminder for everybody to set their clocks one hour ahead before going to bed to adjust to the daylight savings time, if you haven't already done so!

Nudistken

This topic was edited
RE:Daylight savings time!

Hello everyone. I am just posting a friendly reminder for everybody to set their clocks one hour ahead before going to bed to adjust to the daylight savings time, if you haven't already done so!Nudistken

I didn't set my clocks ahead last night & I'm not going to. I set my clocks ahead Thursday evening, since I have 3 day weekends. That way I can start getting adjusted to the time change better when I don't really have to go by a time schedule. I have made the biological clock change by the end of the weekend and am ready to start the work week Monday without dragging through the day, like most other folks. I have been doing this for the last ten years or so, and it has worked out great for me. If you can, give it a try next year(if you remember) and see if it doesn't make the transition easier for you. Most people I have told this to seem to think it won't matter and won't try it, so they will never know for sure if it does or not. But it damn sure works for ME, maybe it will for you too.

This post was edited

I did set the clocks ahead last night, but wish that I did not have to. My wife works weekends so the three day transition is out of the question for us, but it takes us closer to a week to get the bio clock adjusted. We really don't care which time the state chooses, but we don't like the switching.

This post was edited

Another 2 weeks before changing in the UK.

This post was edited

I was not even thinking about it until my phone shifted and i wondered why. But im on a random scedule of pickups and deliveries so it really doesnt affect me. I will leave my logging clock on old time till I get home so it doesnt throw my logging off. So now its 2 hours off from my phone, wont stay that way. I will be back in central time by tomorrow evening.

This post was edited