wearing clothes when nude

I am naked under my clothes.
Therefore, I am wearing clothes while nude, whenever necessary.
:)

This topic was edited
RE:wearing clothes when nude

Thats one way to get some mental relief from the fabric blues.

Im having mental problems with my job. I have been discovering its not compatible with anything about me. Although its a bit hard to figure out why it affects me like that. But because i started it, and i'm legal half owner of the business, its not easy to just quit. Although once i manage to break loose of the current aspect, i should be able to refuse further participation. Go back into what is my line of work, agriculture, growing produce and maybe in time training horses a little as a sideline.

This post was edited

That's me 100%

This post was edited

I like to wear tank tops and loose shorts in the summer because they give me that freedom when I need to get dressed.

In winter I wear oversized hoodies because I like the feeling of being able to move inside my clothes without moving my clothes themselves.

This post was edited

I am naked under my clothes.Therefore, I am wearing clothes while nude, whenever necessary.:)

Therefore, with that line of thought everyone is a nudist.

This post was edited

I wear tank tops. I get mine at nudist resort and they are extra long They go past my ass cheeks. I wash the car and do things around outside in them all the time.

This post was edited