Cleaning Lady

Has anyone had any experience with being nude at home while your cleaning lady is working? I just hired a new cleaning lady and she says that she is fine with my nudism. I'm spectacle. Post here or shoot me a message.

This topic was edited
RE:Cleaning Lady

If she says that she's comfortable with your nudism then you have to take that at face value.

I would see how it goes though, and if you suspect that she isn't, I would ask.

I would think that the key to this is to make it feel as normal as possible, and make her comfortable with the situation

This post was edited

I would love to go nude as the cleaning lady is here but would be even better if she was willing to be nude as she cleans :)

This post was edited

Our cleaning lady has seen me nude several times when she arrived. I realized after several attempts to discuss it with her that it is useless to try because her understanding of English is so bad that she doesn't have a clue what I am talking about and could totally misunderstand what I was saying. After the "Me Too" movement I am worried that being nude in front of her would constitute harassment because she needs the job. I am now more careful to be dressed before her arrival now.

This post was edited

I've been naked in hotel rooms whilst the ladies serviced the room. No problem. I do my own cleaning at home - naked.

This post was edited

I would be more inclined to go nude when the cleaning lady was present if I could communicate with her. I was at a resort in Greece when the maid came in while I was sunning nude on the balcony. She could see everything through the curtains but I didn't mind and she did her thing and left.
One hot summer day I was working in the back yard nude in a location the cleaning lady couldn't see when I looked up and saw her cleaning the bay window on the side looking out on me. She must have seen me but since we cant talk I don't know what she thought.

This post was edited

Several years ago I hired a young lady to come in to clean for me. She was a college student at the time so I did what I could to accomodate her class schedule by agreeing that she could come in for a couple hours three days a week. During the interview I told her that I am a nudist and there would be times when she would find me naked when she arrived and asked her if that would present any problems for her. She acted surprised when I told her that she would find me naked and asked, "Do you REALLY run around the house naked for no reason at all?" I replied , "No, I run around the house naked because it's a lot more comfortable, - - - and it cuts 'way down on the amount of laundry to do every week." Then she asked, "Why aren't you naked right now?" My reply was that I thought it would be very rude of me to conduct the interview naked before she had a chance to find out that I was a nudist, and asked her again if she would have any objections to finding me naked in my own home three days a week. She beamed a big smile at me and replied that she thought "it would be a kick" to find you naked when I come to work. Then she added, "In fact, I wouldn't care if you were naked right now." I looked her in the eye for at least a minute, and when I saw a twinkle of adventure in her eyes I stood up and began to disrobe. Shoes and socks went first, then as I began to unbutton my shirt she rose from the chair, keeping her eyes on me and began to gently play with a scarf she was wearing around her neck. As I began to unfasten my trousers she began to unbutton her blouse. That was when she gave proof to my suspicion that she was not wearing a bra. When my trousers were laying on the table beside us she toed off her sandals and began to unfasten her skirt. My boxer shorts landed on top of my trousers as she began to peel down her tiny bikini underwear. When that last garment of hers lay on the chair with her skirt and blouse she remarked, "I'm sure that I'm gonna enjoy this job, I mean REALLY enjoy this job!" Then she asked me to show her around the house and we spent the better part of the next hour wandering from one room to the next with her asking question after question about some of my artwork and a few items of furniture that she admired.

We ended the tour in the kitchen where I offered and she accepted a glass of lemonade. We returned to my home office with the cool drinks to discuss the hours she would be available and of course, her wages. During the next hour we sat and chatted about a wide variety of things. One of those things was the fact that she had never before had a chance to try Social Nudity and how happy she was that I had finally provided the opportunity.

For the next four years she was at my front door every Monday Wednesday and Friday afternoons without fail. When she graduated with her Masters' Degree I sat in the audience along with her parents to witness the event. I had insisted that she and her parents return to my home for a small celebration in her honor and, as she put it, "So Mom and Dad can see what kind of guy she had been working for. Just before she left my house for the last time she came to me and with one arm around my back she reassured me that she had my phone number and email address and promised me that she would keep in touch. Then she pulled me closer and gave me a warm kiss of thanks.

She graduated and went to a job in Texas that she assured me she "loved as much as the job she had with me". That was just five years ago, and I still miss her. She did me one last favor before she left, she lined me up with someone to replace her. His name is Daniel and he's as much of a joy to have around as Carrie was.

This post was edited

I remember seeing that article shared on Facebook. What I didn't hear about was the backlash the paper received about running the article.

I applaud the woman who started the cleaning company for taking such a bold step...especially in rural Minnesota! When I read the article, she stated how she would ensure the safety of those who did the nude cleaning. It was a well thought out approach. They offered their services in three ways: fully clothed, topless, or fully naked. Each had a different price point which helped weed out those looking for a "cheap" thrill.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if many of those who were in an uproar about it, actually hired these ladies for cleaning or wished they were the ones who had started that business!

This post was edited