Hi ...New from Liverpool

Hi all.
I'm a 45yr old male who would love to get involved in the nudist/naturist group.
Problem is, i have never done anything like this before and I am a bit unsure of how to get involved.
I know there is a naturist club near Liverpool and was hoping to go there, but I'm really nervous about going on my own.
I am also a bit body conscious as well....yeh I know, sort of contradicts the idea of being a nudist, but i have put on quite a bit of weight recently and that's knocked my confidence a bit.
At home I am naked most of the time, but i have been wanting to be naked around other nudists for a while.
So. What I am looking for is someone or persons, who can take me under their wing and bring me in to the nudist scene.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi ...New from Liverpool

There are no clubs, but there are many nudist in and around liverpool. Best is to upload a picture as that will create a more "genuine" approach.

This post was edited

British Naturism might be useful

This post was edited

" sort of contradicts the idea of being a nudist"

Once you become a nudist or embrace nudism you loose the concern about your body. You will meet people of all shapes and sizes. As a single male in you may meet some concern at first since males dominate nudism. If what you really want is enjoying nude living, and are respectful you will be accepted. One thing I learned as a nudist, I have no body shame. I am a average male in about every way. If you really enjoy nudism you will worry less about how body shaming.

This post was edited