RE:Longest Time Shirtless

Continuously, probably a week, during a vacation at a nude beach resort in the Caribbean. I can easily go 2-4 days, routinely, without a shirt. Like this past week, I've only worn a shirt three times; once for about 5 mins while we checked into the club for a day visit, for an hour one day to run errands and then 2.5 hrs yesterday, that's since last Sunday!I know you like to be nude when possible.How many more hours were you clothed at all the past week?

This past week? I was naked all those hours I wasn't wearing a shirt! Normally I'd be naked while driving and running those errands but my wife needed my help on those errands; Market, Costco, P.O. I was naked to and from the club, except for check in and drove home naked yesterday after the 2.5 hrs to go to the movies. I was clothed today for a few hours while helping at an event but stripped when I got in the car and drove home naked and was able to exit my car and walk into the garage naked. I even drove through the Starbucks Drive Thru for something to drink for my wife and I on my way home! No shirt on either!

This post was edited

I rarely wear a shirt when at home. And since that's where I work from I'm shirtless a lot. We do walk our dogs every night so I put one on for that but the minute I get back home it's off. Now that my son and his girlfriend have taken off to college the shorts come off as well. My wife isn't a nudist but doesn't care if I am nude. Can't wait to move to a house with private back yard and a pool. It's coming soon! My back yard is pretty private but no pool.

Sounds a lot like my house. Only wear a shirt at home for really special company. Repairmen, delivery, meter readers don't count. I am retired so work is not an issue. My son recently broke up from his girlfriend who spent a lot of time here, so the shorts are being worn less often. If he moves out too eventually shorts will be worn even less. My wife is also rarely nude at home, but hse has accepted that I am unless our son is in the same room or we expect him to be there soon.

This post was edited

Continuously, probably a week, during a vacation at a nude beach resort in the Caribbean. I can easily go 2-4 days, routinely, without a shirt. Like this past week, I've only worn a shirt three times; once for about 5 mins while we checked into the club for a day visit, for an hour one day to run errands and then 2.5 hrs yesterday, that's since last Sunday!I know you like to be nude when possible.How many more hours were you clothed at all the past week?This past week? I was naked all those hours I wasn't wearing a shirt! Normally I'd be naked while driving and running those errands but my wife needed my help on those errands; Market, Costco, P.O. I was naked to and from the club, except for check in and drove home naked yesterday after the 2.5 hrs to go to the movies. I was clothed today for a few hours while helping at an event but stripped when I got in the car and drove home naked and was able to exit my car and walk into the garage naked. I even drove through the Starbucks Drive Thru for something to drink for my wife and I on my way home! No shirt on either!

Twp afterthoughts on your original post.
Were you able to remain completley nude for the entire week at the Caribbean resort?
Why did you need to put on a shirt to check into a clothing optional club?

This post was edited

I have no idea. I'm sure days, though. I live in the country on many acres and have developed into a nudist by default due to opportunity. I was always naked my whole life when I could - I just rarely could. I hardly ever have a need to put anything on here, so I got used to not dressing until eventually I came to feel a bit mummified by even jeans and a T shirt. I am naked 90% of the time in my life now, I would guesstimate. People generally expect to see me with no shirt at the very least.

This post was edited

For those of us men who don't live in a clothing optional community, there are a lot of situations where shorts are necessary but shirts are not.In light of that, what is the longest you have been continuously shirtless?My record is 4 days, but I will try to make 7 this summer.Similarly, I tracked how often I wore a shirt the first summer after I retired.Over the entire summer it was 6 hours a day on average. Will track again this year and see if I can get it down to 4.If you do not live in a clothing optional community, how much on average do you wear a shirt in the summer?

Couldn't find a full week, but I am 2 1/2 days into what I hope will be 5 1/2 days total.
Average has been 20 hours in July and August, but 18 in May and 19 in June.

This post was edited

August ended at 85% shirtless, aided by being shirtless continuously from the evening of 8/27 trough month end. This is the longest I have ever been continuously shirtless. Still planning to remain shirtless until I go to church Sunday morning.

This post was edited

Made it 131 hours continuously shirtless, 9:45 PM Monday to 8:45 AM Sunday.
Helped that the first place I wore a shirt was church which is one of the places where I most think shirts are needed.

This post was edited

By the way even though I was not nude as much as I had hoped, I still wore clothing rarely enough that the only I put three pieces of clothingin the laundry the entire 6 days, one pair of gym shorts and 2 socks.

This post was edited