Longest Time Shirtless

For those of us men who don't live in a clothing optional community, there are a lot of situations where shorts are necessary but shirts are not.
In light of that, what is the longest you have been continuously shirtless?
My record is 4 days, but I will try to make 7 this summer.
Similarly, I tracked how often I wore a shirt the first summer after I retired.
Over the entire summer it was 6 hours a day on average. Will track again this year and see if I can get it down to 4.
If you do not live in a clothing optional community, how much on average do you wear a shirt in the summer?

This topic was edited
RE:Longest Time Shirtless

When i was growing up as a kid on the farm i went nearly all summer without a shirt on. I'd go out and helped my Dad in the hot summer sun picking up small bales of hay. I wpuld get sunburnt, but didn't care. I just considered it be part of being a farmer. And everyday i didn't wear a shirt i figured i saved my mom some laundry. And dispite ALL the thistles and trees and bushes and weeds with thorns. I would get the cows in fir my dad to milk with just shorts on. And barefooted.

Sorry, i drifted off the main question. I have went many days in a row without a shirt on. And still as an adult if i didn't have to work would be shirtless.

This post was edited

Bringing this up again to see if the warmer weather will result in more responses.

This post was edited

I only go shirtless in summer weather for the few hours that I have to wear shorts. Otherwise I'm naked.

This post was edited

Hot weather is good as many (textile) men go shirtless. It gives me a chance to drive completely naked. Recently I did that through McDonald's drive through.

This post was edited

Due to outside commitment full week shirtless is not going to happen this summer. I have no commitments from Monday evening until Sunday morning, so 5 1/2 days looks promising. This would still be my longest shirtless time. Will let you know how it turns out.

This post was edited

In light of that, what is the longest you have been continuously shirtless?

In my case, nine days, which also coincides with my longest time spent nude and happened during the same time.

This post was edited

Continuously, probably a week, during a vacation at a nude beach resort in the Caribbean. I can easily go 2-4 days, routinely, without a shirt. Like this past week, I've only worn a shirt three times; once for about 5 mins while we checked into the club for a day visit, for an hour one day to run errands and then 2.5 hrs yesterday, that's since last Sunday!

This post was edited

I rarely wear a shirt when at home. And since that's where I work from I'm shirtless a lot. We do walk our dogs every night so I put one on for that but the minute I get back home it's off. Now that my son and his girlfriend have taken off to college the shorts come off as well. My wife isn't a nudist but doesn't care if I am nude. Can't wait to move to a house with private back yard and a pool. It's coming soon! My back yard is pretty private but no pool.

This post was edited

I rarely wear a shirt when at home. And since that's where I work from I'm shirtless a lot. We do walk our dogs every night so I put one on for that but the minute I get back home it's off. Now that my son and his girlfriend have taken off to college the shorts come off as well. My wife isn't a nudist but doesn't care if I am nude. Can't wait to move to a house with private back yard and a pool. It's coming soon! My back yard is pretty private but no pool.

Why bother to wear a shirt to walk the dog in warm weather?

This post was edited

Continuously, probably a week, during a vacation at a nude beach resort in the Caribbean. I can easily go 2-4 days, routinely, without a shirt. Like this past week, I've only worn a shirt three times; once for about 5 mins while we checked into the club for a day visit, for an hour one day to run errands and then 2.5 hrs yesterday, that's since last Sunday!

I know you like to be nude when possible.
How many more hours were you clothed at all the past week?

This post was edited