Longterm rentals in a nudist/naturist resort?

My wife and I are going to take the rest of 2018 off to travel the country a bit and wanted to find 2-3 rentals in different naturist resorts to stay at, but are having a hard time finding any. There are some long term stay options at some resorts but they are still pretty pricey $3k plus for the month. Do people rent homes out at nudist resorts if they do not stay in them year round?

This topic was edited
RE:Longterm rentals in a nudist/naturist resort?

I know Cypress Cove has villas of various degrees to stay in. Lake Como has cottages.

This post was edited

Thanks, unfortunately we are currently living in Florida and wanted to travel around the rest of the country. We might start out our trip in Cypress Cove though. We love it there.

This post was edited

That sounds like fun

This post was edited

if you make it out to Colorado, look into orvis hot springs. the offer camping and they have rooms to rent...
near lake tahoe, check out sierra hot springs , I think it may be in sierraville

This post was edited

If you go North you can find lots of rooms to stay in at White Tail resort of Richmond Va.They have Park Models,Cabins,RV sites,Tent sites and rooms.On week ends there is a mim amount of days some of these have to been rented . Call ahead to check what is available.

This post was edited

If you make it out to Sacramento, CA you can try Laguna Del Sol.

It is quite a large place with plenty of hiking/walking trails, a big lake, the Consumnes River with a small waterfall at the north end, a big modern club house with weekend entertainment, restaurant, 3 pools, tennis, 2 rec rooms, etc. It is quite an active place in the summer.

They have two types of hotel style rental rooms ( no kitchen ) and they also rent out park model mobile homes with kitchens. The park models are best for long term stays.

Some people we know rent motor homes and camp out by the lake. There are hookups on both the west and the east side of the lake. There are at least 3 motor home rental places within 5 miles of LDS.

Up until 2 years ago we owned a park model there and enjoyed many 'long' weekends there. The longest we were there was just short of 4 weeks. Made a few day trips up into the 'gold country' and into Amador County wine region and the downtown capitol and old town area. There is lots to do at LDS and the Sacramento Sierra foothills area.

This post was edited

We have a condo in Tulum, Mexico that is clothing optional that we offer monthly and weekly rates.
notanlinesvacations.com

Also, we have a airbnb we have a 1 bedroom on our 40 aces in NE Oklahoma that is clothing optional.
Email me for more information

This post was edited