Ponderosa or Land O Lakes?

I'm a long time home nudist here, hoping to hit my first resort this summer. I'm looking at either Ponderosa or Land O Lakes. Anyone have any experience with either? This will be my first time at a resort, and im a single male with the classic farmers tan. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Ponderosa or Land O Lakes?

I haven't been to Ponderosa, but I can tell you to avoid Land of Lakes. The city has grown up around the place and they have 'cover up areas' because people can see you - and will complain. It's an old club with long time members that are set in their ways.

This post was edited

I think there may be multiple Ponderosas. If you are referring to the one in Indiana, it is still open. The Texas one I believe has closed.

This post was edited

I have been to the Ponderosa in Indiana. The people were really friendly. The grounds aren't very fancy or anything, but the pool is nice. Felt totally welcome there, and the place had a good energy, at least on the days I was there.

This post was edited

I have not been to either of the resorts you mentioned but I have been to others.
As a single male (recently divorced), I have found that some places are not 'Single Male Friendly'.
Keep searching. There are many nice places out there.

This post was edited