Male discrimination

I read today that two women and going to run in the London marathon wearing just underwear, bra and knickers. They have been training wearing these and I say Bravo! It will be legal for them. I wonder why men cannot run in just a small pair of knickers? I do not suppose any men will and if anyone did they would be forced to dress or arrested and ridiculed.
Women can wear the briefest bikinis on the beach but most men wear baggy shorts down to the knees! Why?
If I cannot be naked I wear a brief slip or g string but tend to get funny remarks and snide comments. Even guys in modest speedos are laughed at!
The sexes should be equal when it comes to what we can wear if we have to wear something.

What do people think?

This topic was edited
RE:Male discrimination

My former gym would allow women to work out in sports bras or halter tops. Men had to wear a shirt, although some do wear minimal string tanks.
Similarly, I have been to several amusement parks that say shirts are required and a bikini top is not a shirt, yet many young women are there in bikini tops and short shorts. Not complaining that they do, but I think if they can, men should be allowed to be shirtless.

This post was edited