No Swimwear

Who here only swims nude and owns no swimwear?
I do own some and suspect I always will since there are places I like to go that are not clothing optional and there are people I want to be with who are not nude tolerant.

This topic was edited
RE:No Swimwear

Reduced my swimwear supply from 2 to 1.
Since I only wear any when traveling or when we have company that should be enough.

This post was edited

Probably going to toss the trunks when our grandson leaves whether they are worn out or not.
Owning no swimwear for 6 months or so seems more appealing every time I think of it.

This post was edited

Grandson went home two weeks ago.
My wife invited a friend over for a swim twice. Both accepted at first but wound up not coming.
Younger son and his girlfriend had asked about coming over for a swim Labor day weekend but it didn't work out. Want to try again before we close the pool in 2 weeks so time is running out for them. Last swimsuit hasn't been worn in over 2 weeks but still can't get rid of it.

This post was edited

Always best swimming naked but have shorts when chilling in the pool with non nudist company and speedos for a serious swim as they don't flap around and dry in moments..

I used to prefer speedos when I had to wear a swimsuit, but after I stopped wearing underwear ( I was mostly a briefs wearer) I found them to be too confining.
The one swimsuit I now have is a pair of lightweight, moderately short swim shorts.

This post was edited

I swim laps at the local fitness center and they prefer I wear a bathing suit. Also still surf and unless I am at the nude beach I need to wear one while surfing or hanging out at the beach with my wife.

This post was edited

I own no swimwear and choose not to go where it is required.that said I do have shorts that would surfice if need be.

This post was edited

I own no swimwear and choose not to go where it is required.that said I do have shorts that would surfice if need be.

I wear gym shorts on the rare occasions that I am sleeping in the same room with someone who wouldn't want to see me naked. While they would also work for being around water where I couldn't be nude, I can't imagine getting them wet!

This post was edited

We hate wearing a bathing suit but we have them just in case. It used to feel naughty,now its just natural.

This post was edited