Nudist History

Very interesting as part of nudist history. AANR had this on their cite and I couldn't find it again. thank you.
I also saw a movie about a newspapre man who accidentally stumbled on a nudist camp titled Diary of a Nudist I don't remember the link. I'm sorry

This post was edited
RE: Nudist History

I knew I'd seen this before !
Thanks for the memories.

This post was edited
RE: 1938 News Report about Nudist

Thanks for the link, great review of the past! Interesting to see how 'open' people really were 70 years ago. With the exception of the somewhat derogatory comments from the narrator on the overweight gal you can see in the film that everybody seemed at ease with each other.

This post was edited
RE: Nudist History

Great video. It would seem that fun at nude resorts hasnt changed that much since the early century. People are still people, once the layers are peeled off!

This post was edited
RE: 1938 News Report about Nudist

Fascinating. Many thanks to a window in nudist life in past years. Note how prurient the photographer was.

This post was edited
1938 News Report about Nudist

Two things about this film; It was then acceptable to make jokes about the large sized woman. Although that attitude is still with us, it is now considered rude to do this. Secondly; All of the bathing beauties had natural breasts! Not a bit of silicone or saline to be found anywhere. I for one thought that they looked terriffic and I still think that a natural woman looks great. This is a phenomenon that I first noticed while watching re-runs of the the Lawrence Welk Show from the late 60's and early 70's. All of the women were natural. I had forgotten what a real woman looked like. Ladies, bigger is not necessarily better.

This post was edited