RE:how have you told your friends that you're a nudist?

On my private website, I have written in my "about me", that I am naturist. Everyone, who knows me, can read this.

This post was edited

My colleagues know I like to go to nudist beaches. I don't make a secret of it, but it's not even a big subject of discussion

This post was edited

I always kept a pair of shorts by the front door to throw on whenever someone came over or the doorbell rang, and a lot of my friends gave me crap about not owning any shirts!I rarely put on a shirt to answer the door either. People who stop in regularly are used to it by this time.

Along the same lines, I generally drive my convertible shirtless in warm weather and put a shirt on when I get where I need one and take it off either at the door or when I get to the car. More than one of my band colleagues has goodnaturedly commented on my lack of shirts. One even said he suspected if I could, I would just be nude all the time. Instead of giving a direct answer, I asked if he had ever noticed the shirts another band member wears that refer to his nudist lifestlye.

This post was edited