RE:Transition to Nudist

Wait until you get older and start to feel the cold. Each to their own.

Does that mean
When I get as old as you,Jorgi

This post was edited

"transition to Nudist?" Sounds like a 12 steps program for the clothing impaired! HOOOT! You take your clothes off and whaaallla, you are nude.

True, but I would suspect that I am not the only one who wore clothing less often a in a lesser amount when I had to wear something before I reached the stage where I considered myself a nudist.

This post was edited

it started for me when as a kid, I would watch my dad get naked to sleep. I started sleeping naked when I got to college... well, I had a roommate who did as well, and he would not put clothes on when he woke up, had breakfast, and showered - he said it didn't make sense to put on clothes, to then get undressed to shower, then to get dressed again! Made sense to me. I started doing that too. Then it became hot here in Los Angeles one summer, and after work took all my clothes off. That felt good, so started doing it all the time after work. I would get home, walk my dog, then come back in and disrobe. It felt good. I got a lot of boners too, which was okay... Then I started seeking out social nudism... it was all downhill from there! HAHA :-)

This post was edited

"transition to Nudist?" Sounds like a 12 steps program for the clothing impaired! HOOOT! You take your clothes off and whaaallla, you are nude.True, but I would suspect that I am not the only one who wore clothing less often a in a lesser amount when I had to wear something before I reached the stage where I considered myself a nudist.

I think that I am still transitioning. I played naked games as a kid, began swimming nude in college, sleeping nude occasionally at the same time, and sleeping nude almost all of the time about 40 years ago. I now tend to get dressed in the morning only when I have to go out, strip off when I come back in, and take time to remove my clothes even when working on building projects while away from home if the chance is there. Though I have been skinny dipping in mixed company more than just a few times, I just made it to an official clothing optional beach this summer. I've wanted to do the WNBR for the last three years, but each time it has been in the 80's and sunny which is just too hot for me. Perhaps next year. More nude time would be nice, especially outdoors, but not in my neighborhood.

This post was edited

its a bit late now but we are an attitude free house where people can freely go nude, in the garden too.

This post was edited

You and I have very similar nude awakenings!

This post was edited

I was always one of those that wore as little as possible in the summer, Just shorts! As light weight as I could find for around the house and in the yard.
I would never be totally naked except post shower as I had this inbred notion that it was morally wrong. Guess that came from my upbringing.
After experimenting with some casual nudity around the house I started to read up on Christians and nudity. Something just didn't seem right!
When my research revealed it didn't conflict with my faith, I couldn't be nude enough!
I was set free!

This post was edited

I was always interested in being naked growing up and when I was about 10 years old I saw a book which showed how to make an Indian loincloth using a small towel and a belt. Without any clothes on, a belt would be put on around the waist with a towel pull between the belt and the body up to the breast and then dropped to be the front flap. Taking the other end of the towel and placing it between the legs and up over the butt followed by pulling it up between the belt and the body and then allowed to drop to create the back flap.I had a friend and we would going to the nearby stream and put on our Indian loincloth and play in and around the stream. We had a favorite spot where we built a small dam and cleared a small area for laying in the sun. There was a large tree near our dam and we enjoyed climbing it in our loinclothes. This was the closest thing in being naked before going to 7th grade P.E. Class and using the gang showers with other naked boys.Now I enjoy getting naked as much as possible and always looking forward in getting naked. When home like spending my naked time in the back yard and in the spa. I also put n an outdoor shower which I use after getting up from bed in the morning as a way to starting my day naked. If I have to put anything on I will wear short gym short while freeballing and shirtless.

At home in the summer I also wear gym shorts and nothing else when I can't be nude,

This post was edited

sleeping naked for years, wearing clothes while sleeping is un comfortable. very seldom I wear under wear

This post was edited

I think I had the same book

This post was edited