RE:Freeballing

Stopped wearing underwear shortly after I retired.

This post was edited

Hell yes, man! I support this. Nothing feels better than nothing at all, but commando is the next best thing.If you can't be nude, the least you can do is go commando. When I have to wear clothing, I wear the least amount I can get away with -- which, typically means, t-shirt and shorts. I'm a barefooter, so I don't wear shoes.

Do you wear just the shorts and no shirt when you can?

This post was edited

I am shirtles biking, walking, driving, front yard work, etc. in warm weather.
I actually feel more confined on shirts than shorts.

This post was edited

I am 65 years old haven't worn underwear since I was 13 anywhere doctors office a couple of times thought about it but I have none so just go camando next Tuesday going to have my circulation in my legs checked buy a beautiful nurse nuts will be hanging in full view under paper gown she doesn't care nor do I.

This post was edited

I have been freeballing for the last three years saved a bomb on buying underwear . Won't go back . There is nothing better than letting it all hang as nature intended :-)

This post was edited

I've been freeballing since grade school. I freeballed through my navy years, including bootcamp. The only time I wear underwear is if its sub-zero outside or if I'm wearing thin light colored pantsshorts with a case of "issues" going on.

This post was edited

Full time freeballer since shortly after I retired.

This post was edited