Freeballing

As it starts to warm up Im ready for freeballing in basketball and running shorts!

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing

Hell yes, man! I support this. Nothing feels better than nothing at all, but commando is the next best thing.

This post was edited

As it starts to warm up Im ready for freeballing in basketball and running shorts!

I have to confess: I have not worn underwear all year And Ive never felt so liberated and happy. You will really enjoy being commando.

This post was edited

Yesterday I freeballed at work and enjoyed it. But I realized that the combination of getting hard with precum and having a riveted fly was likely pushing it, so I went back to underwear this morning. Tomorrow is a weekend and Ill go back to a spring-celebrating freeballer. Enjoy.

This post was edited

Enjoy brother, I freeball all the time, even at work and occasionally some of the ladies at work would notice and ask me "if I was wearing underwear?" my response to them was "are you?" and walk away :-)

This post was edited

Enjoy brother, I freeball all the time, even at work and occasionally some of the ladies at work would notice and ask me "if I was wearing underwear?" my response to them was "are you?" and walk away :-)
I like that one!

This post was edited

That looks like a fun package!

This post was edited

I am free balling at the gym now.

This post was edited

I have been freeballing for the last 52 yrs, even my time at the corp. office

This post was edited