Hey there Members of The Happy Naked Club!

What are your plans to be happy in the next several months at least for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere now that Spring is here for most of you and Summer will soon follow?

This topic was edited
RE:Hey there Members of The Happy Naked Club!

My plans to be happy in the next several months; Spend as much time as I can with the people I care about, eat chocolate, shopping, enjoying the comfortable weather, eat some more chocolate, doing some more shopping, and... let me think... Ohh, did I mention eating chocolate? :-DD :-))

This post was edited

Chocolate is fattening ;-)

This post was edited

Wolf_girl, I will be doing the same as you except for shopping and eating chocolate! LOL!

This post was edited

My plans to be happy in the next several months; Spend as much time as I can with the people I care about, eat chocolate, shopping, enjoying the comfortable weather, eat some more chocolate, doing some more shopping, and... let me think... Ohh, did I mention eating chocolate? :-DD :-))

Lol....I guess we know what to get you for your birthday :-D .........and Christmas........and wedding ( if you get married ) .......and of course if you do, then we can get it for your anniversary as well :-DDD

This post was edited

To add to my plans to be happy in the next several months; ...

Chocolate is fattening ;-)

... Not listen to people who say chocolate is fattening :-PP

This post was edited

Lol....I guess we know what to get you for your birthday :-D .........and Christmas........and wedding ( if you get married ) .......and of course if you do, then we can get it for your anniversary as well :-DDD

^_^

I will have gift ideas lists for each occasian! :-DD

This post was edited

As this is about the Happy Naked Club and its a state that I identify with, my plans are to be happy and naked as much as possible. I'm happiest and very relaxed when naked, its so comfortable, I especially love social nudism. If there is a better way to meet people than when we're all naked I'd like to know what it is. I live near a few nude beaches but our summer so far has been very unreliable, when its been warm and sunny and I had free time I've been very happy to be naked there, especially with friends as social nudism is something that I love. I've joined up with two nude hiking groups and had fun exploring the countryside naked and happy. I'm going to my first naked yoga session with a group in a nearby town this weekend, nudity and exercise go together very well in my view. I've been looking at expanding my social activities that involve being naked, so far its been well worth doing

This post was edited

:P ;-)

This post was edited

Some ideas that may be helpful for some of you: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/how-to-design-your-summer-so-you-get-a-happiness-boost

This post was edited