RE:Nudism and missing out,

At times I am doing things away from home on Saturdays which I do most weeks when I could be nude at home but I get a pleasure from helping doing the restoration of the old railway coach so it is worthwhile been clothed to do this.

This post was edited

Things that I have been forgoing to be nude this spring have included spring training games, regular season minor league games as well our minor league hockey that is in the play offs. The thing that really got me thinking about balance was a day trip that my wife and I took to a small seaside town recently. We had a great time site seeing, going thru the shops and having drinks at the different beach side restaurants. About half way thru the day, my wife asked why we haven't done this in so long. This brought on the thought of balance.

This post was edited

For me it is the several community bands I play in, the other community organizations I serve, travel, socializing with textile friends and relatives, and attending concerts and plays.'I certainly enjoy being nude when the opportunity is there, but I am not going to let my interest in being nude keep me from other things I want to do.

Probably should add that another level for me is places where I have to wear a shirt.
I do sometimes put off errands, etc, because I don't feel like putting a shirt on, even if I am already wearing shorts.
One of the most frustrating things for me is the occasional day when the only time I wore a shirt was at the gym.
Wish I could find one that let men work our shirtless!

This post was edited

Played in a concert last evening.
Several of the musicians were going out afterward and invited me to join them.
Decided to go even though a part of me just wanted to get home so I could take my clothes off.

This post was edited