RE:Hair removal

I have always just shaved my hair off. On my body I use a five blade razor and womens style shaving gel which works better on the body.

This post was edited

I have always just shaved my hair off. On my body I use a five blade razor and womens style shaving gel which works better on the body.

This post was edited

Back in 2010 I had laser hair removal. It was a little on the expensive side but well worth it very smoooth feel

This post was edited

I am in the process of having pubic and belly hair lasered off...I go in for my seconds of six sessions next week. The cost for just this fairly small area was $600. I think it will be worth it though, as shaving was just causing too many ingrown hairs and taking up too much time. I'm already thinking of having my legs done too. I love the feel of smooth--it makes me feel truly naked.

This post was edited

Blow Torch.

Quick, easy cheap.

Lol

This post was edited

Blow Torch.Quick, easy cheap.Lol

But not painless, RIGHT? Not easy to find a functional blow torch these days either. They went by the wayside way back in the 60's. Replaced by much safer types of torches. I don't know why the term Blow Torches still comes up since they have been out of common use for so long. I guess it is from people who don't know the difference between them and the other more commonly used and MUCH safer varieties available today..

This post was edited

I use razor, my wife got lazer a few years ago and it is still perfect

This post was edited

I use razor, my wife got lazer a few years ago and it is still perfect

Was it painful and how many times did she have to go before all hair stopped growing back in?

This post was edited

I have shaved my penis shaft and balls, dry with a razor for years, sometimes use shaving cream, it is a closer shave, and I am smoother longer.

Just started shaving my legs. Had started to have bald patches on my legs, so would trim short with trimmers, but for summer I did not like the look so I lathered up with shave cream in the shower, and a razor. I had a lot of razor burn and red dots along the bikini line on the legs. I used Aloe lotion for a few days and got rid of the dots.

I decided to try it again, with a sharp (new) blade, and it made all the difference. Seems to be a 2xweek thing. I don't mind. For my hamstrings and bum I still use the trimmers on shortest setting.

I do get my back waxed each 6 weeks, not much hair but can't bring myself to wax my legs. I trim my pubes short, thinking of shaving but afraid of looking like a little boy. Love the short trim, easy to wash and dry, and easy to clean up if there is a spill :)

Great topic. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I am a wet shaver, veet and electric trimmers user, lol
All depends on how much time I have got.
I keep smooth all year, just winter time when I don't have my legs on show I use the electric trimmer on the shortest setting.
Summer time smooth nose to toes.
Like all you guys I think it looks and feels great.

This post was edited