RE:Hair removal

It feels so nice to massage when its all smooth

This post was edited

Seriously? 1Tbsp of iodine 2% 1Cup of baby oil Rub your hairy area with the mixture and let set for only 5 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a damp cloth. VOILA!!!! NO MORE HAIR!

How long have you been doing this ? How long does it last before hair is noticeable. Is it ok on your anus and testicles ?

This post was edited

I have my hair sugared off. I get it done about every 5 or 6 weeks and it's great. I've been doing it for a few years now, and it's to the point where I only have about 10% of the hair regrowth. I tried shaving and the magic shaving powder but I didn't like the hassle of the stubble. Waxing was better for longevity but it was hell on my balls. The sugaring is virtually painless for me, and it seems have slowed down the hair growth.

Sugaring is also our preferred method - inexpensive , lasts for a month and appears to reduce amount of regrow th after years of use.

This post was edited

I go to a waxer monthly. I have tried shaving Z sure waxing and find that regular waxing is the best option for me. I dont have to worry about the hair going back to quickly for the bumps and such. Not to mention its good to go and have someone else do the work while either nude

This post was edited

I go to a waxer monthly. I have tried shaving Z sure waxing and find that regular waxing is the best option for me. I dont have to worry about the hair going back to quickly for the bumps and such. Not to mention its good to go and have someone else do the work while either nude

This post was edited

great idea how long do you need to grow out first?

The hair needs to be long enough to be grabbed by the wax/sugar. Maybe 1/8" (3mm)?

p.s. Edit - Was just corrected. ;) Make it 1/4".

This post was edited

More like a quarter of an inch, at least!

This post was edited

More like a quarter of an inch, at least!

You're right. Was thinking "epilator" length. :)

This post was edited

I think I have done it all. Here is my experience:

I usually just shave and if I use my Sanko Cleancut every few days, I stay nice and smooth.

I tried lazer and feel totally ripped off. I have spent more than $6000.00 for treatments, and to be honest, I see no diffeence, It will not work on light brown, blonde or grey hair in case you are those tints.

Veet cream did absolutely nothing.

Depilatory machine broke most hairs off and was not that effective.

The ONLY thing that was permanent and worked 100% was electrolysis. I know it is painful, especially in the groin area, but if you can find a doctor who can give you Novocain shots in the area before treatment, it is painless. The shaft of my penis is clean, as well as the area 1" above the shaft on my torso. Since lazer came on the scene, there are not too many people who do electrolysis, but if you want PERMANENT removal, then this is what I recommend.

Don

This post was edited

I just shave in the shower every 3 or 4 days with a Gillette Mach 3, and use a Norelco body shaver in between. I also have a Man Groomer, which is a shaver on an articulated arm that works really well for the back hair I can't reach with the razor. It's a pain, but I really like being smooth all over, so it's worth it for me.

This post was edited