Nude gardening day 5th May 2018.

Well it is this date again but I will be out most of the day and it looks likely to be on the cold side as last year. Sunday looks better.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude gardening day 5th May 2018.

Well it is this date again but I will be out most of the day and it looks likely to be on the cold side as last year. Sunday looks better.

What are you talking about? It is going to be in the 80's on Saturday, I don't consider that "on the cold side".

This post was edited

Well it is this date again but I will be out most of the day and it looks likely to be on the cold side as last year. Sunday looks better.What are you talking about? It is going to be in the 80's on Saturday, I don't consider that "on the cold side".

Well where I live they are only talking of low 60's and no sun to help make it warmer.

This post was edited

Where I live it will be warm and sunny as well. Unfortunately, I will be out of town for work. Most of our gardening has already been done for the spring. Tomatoes, peppers and lettuce are already being harvested as well as new plants and mulch in the flower beds.

This post was edited

Today we finally got warm weather here in the greater Boston area. Saturday should be sunny and warm as well. Since it is also Cinco de Mayo, we might have to put up our privacy screens and have some naked Margaritas on the deck. No chance of heading into our garden/back yard at all, though. No fence or hedges between houses.

This post was edited

Margaritas in the nude sounds wonderful

This post was edited

Need to catch up on my gardening! Lagging behind the neighbors! Unfortunately, working a double shift tomorrow!! Maybe a few days late!!

This post was edited

Combining Nude Gardening Day with a Nude Cinco De Mayo Party for about 35 nudist friends! Supposed to be great weather here in SoCal.

This post was edited

No nude gadening for me this year, i have to work whole day and nude gardening in the evening feels a little bit strange...

This post was edited

The weather was a lot better so I got a small amount of nude gardening before I left this morning and got home about 1 3/4 hours earlier so I got some more nude gardening in so against a few days ago when the forecast that it was going to be too cold to do nude gardening today to a beautiful world nude gardening day.

This post was edited