Paradise Lakes or Cypress Cove

We consider ourselves vacation nudists and have a couple free days during the week right after Halloween. we are deciding between Cypress Cove and Paradise lakes, but we are concerened that it will be too quiet. Who has the better crowd during the week, the best part of being a nudist is having fun with the new people we meet.
Thanks for any help .
Amy

This topic was edited
RE: Paradise Lakes or Cypress Cove

I've been to both and I prefer Cypress Cove personally, just for a more quiet vibe. If you're looking for a more active environment with more people, Paradise would be my choice.

I'm sure you're aware, but just in case, know that Paradise Lakes is no longer part of AANR (if that matters to you). Paradise can get raunchy in the late evenings, especially on the weekends. That isn't my cup of tea, but I'm no prude either.

Read more about the AANR pullout here.

This post was edited

Thanks for the input. We had heard grumbling the last time we were there, but do not get involved in naked polotics, textile polotics are bad enough.The sexy nightly activities don't bother us as long asno one is pushy.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove is the Cadillac of nudist resorts, prices are excellent. The food is even better at Cypress Cove. It's in its 3rd generation of management.
I've been to both and will never return to the Lakes. You can't even bring your own snacks to the pool, only eat what they provide.

This post was edited

Thank you Cheri, we agree with everything you say. Just made our reservations

This post was edited

We are just going to miss you. We have for the most part found the staff and people freindly at PL, but it seems they are trying to nickle and dime you to death.

This post was edited

you guys should check out lake como as well.. the place is kind of old but the people there are fantastic.. I have found the people at Cypress and Paradise are a bit snobby with new people but at Como, all make an effort to at least say hello to you.
Speaking of which I'd love to set up a meet with some other couples in here.. My wife and I do like Lake Como and it is right around the corner from Paradise Lake. I am starting to get disillusioned with these nudist sites and trying to find a few friends my wife and I can share nude experiences with.
Pete

This post was edited

I have always found the people at Cypress Cove to be very friendly. CC is a large place but has the atmosphere of a small place with friendliness. I have never been disappointed with the ammenities or the people at Cypress Cove.

This post was edited
RE: Cypress Cove

My husband and I as well as others are putting together a trip for Cypress Cove. We'll be there April 14 - 17,2011

This post was edited
RE: ok for a single guy

My husband visited there as a single before we married. My club members (Travelites) has singles who have visited there. When you call tell them that you are a national member in the UK and will be in the area and would like to visit. The Front Desk Manager is a friend of mine who is helping arrange our gathering in April.
Cheri

This post was edited

We consider ourselves vacation nudists and have a couple free days during the week right after Halloween. we are deciding between Cypress Cove and Paradise lakes, but we are concerened that it will be too quiet. Who has the better crowd during the week, the best part of being a nudist is having fun with the new people we meet. Thanks for any help . Amy

I was at Cypress cove in November and it was great, cant wait to go back!

This post was edited