Class A Motorhome

My wife and I are looking to get a Class A motorhome. It seems like a great way to get to drive nude; easy to remove and put on clothing and high up so people in other vehicles cant look down onto the driver and passenger seats. Does anyone have this kind of nude driving experience?

This topic was edited
RE:Class A Motorhome

We have a class A we are always travel nude in it. More comfortable on long trips.

This post was edited

Our very good friends in Florida have a class A. We had made plans to attend he AANR Convention at De Anza Springs thats just off I-8 near Jumbca , CA. We were driving from Las Vegas in our truck & 5th Wheel. As chance would have it as we got on I-8 I spotted a class A behind us exactly like theres. I slowed a bit so they could pass and as the did she was in the passenger seat. She stood up and mooned us. ;-)) So funny at the time. We had a wonderful 10 day vacation with them.

This post was edited

We have a class A motorhome in the uk , always drive naked , just returned from 600 mile uk Road over 500 miles naked on the odd occasion get spotted by truckers in folks in large suvs at lights,

This post was edited