Milestone day

Today is a special day for my wife and I. Today we celebrate 43 years of marriage together. We have endured a lot of hardship in these years and thankfully it gave us the strength to continue on.
Life isnt always easy nor is marriage and fortunatly we have endured.
Today is also a day of firsts. My wife decided a month ago to come out about our nude life to her sister. Through some extensive talks, she and her husband has decided to fly in today and celebrate our anniversary weekend with us at our favorite nude resort. This is their first time ever experience in nude living. We are hoping they enjoy it as much as we do.

This topic was edited
RE:Milestone day

Congrats!!!

This post was edited

That is wonderful. Hoping you have plenty of nude days together ahead of you.

This post was edited

Congratulations to the both of you - you kept that secret when we chatted yesterday. Hope today is a great celebratory day for you.

This post was edited

This is indeed a milestone event! Congratulations to both of you. Hope you have many more years to enjoy each other and nudism.

This post was edited

Congratulations trying to think of something profound to say and all I can think of is a friendship and love of this length is absolutely wonderful, and being a nude couple makes it just that much more special!!

This post was edited

Thanks all for the wishes. We had a great weekend and the newcomers first experience with social nudity was a positive one.

This post was edited

Thanks all for the wishes. We had a great weekend and the newcomers first experience with social nudity was a positive one.

Awesome and lucky for you!

This post was edited

Congratulations! Enjoy!!

This post was edited

Follow up.
What was a great thing turned unexpectedly terrible. My wife and I figured the brother in law would accept the nude ways and had some reservations on how her sister would handle it. As it turned out, she adapted very well and wants to continue with the lifestyle as far as resorts and beaches. On the other hand he after going home exhibited a depraved attitude and turned the experience into a total sexual thing. Totally out of control in nature. Pressing on for more with his wife and plotting to form sexual activities amongst the four of us openly. He started sending sexual pics of him and her to others. He got caught by her and of course it was not a good thing and has of course affected all of us. Though she still claims to want to continue on with us at our local resort at times, my wife and I have become uncomfortable with him in this situation. Moral of the story....be cautious of who who you recruit.

This post was edited

I'm still feeling bad about what happened to you and your wife as a result of what could have been the start of a beautiful thing that you could all enjoy. Others sometimes experience the same reaction from others who haven't yet tried the nude experience. We who behave ourselves then reap the bad reputation of others actions and/or thoughts. Sure do hope that you can maybe get him to get his mind straight.

This post was edited