RE:Laundry

Do you combine sheets and clothing in the white and not-white?I have read elsewhere that you know you are a nudist when your laundry has more sheets and towels than clothes!

No white sheets, but yes the sheets just go in with whatever else there is. I have a jumbo sized washer and dryer, so quite a bit fits in. The only time something gets done alone is the thick bed quilt. Now that winter is upon us, there will be far fewer beach towel loads, and the regular towels will just get thrown in with the regular load.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

My wife actually splits the laundry into 6 loads.KnitPermanent pressJean's, t shirts, athletic wearNight wear and underwear (all hers )TowelsSheetsThen she comments on how small the loads are.Do any of you know of someone who does something similar?Got her down to 5. She is now combining her night wear with the sheets and underwear with towels.

Now that winter is here we are back to 6. My wife says that the heavier sheets and (her) nightwear make it too much to put in one load.
She does spend a lot of time in nightwear at home so she probably has more of it to wash than most people who wear it. In fact one of my lines when I was starting to be nude at home was that if she was in her night wear I might as well be in mine. The difference is that she wears pajamas and my "nightwear" is my wedding ring and nothing else.

This post was edited

When i was single I had enough clothing and such to wash three different full loads, whites, permanent press, and fuzzies. Since retiring I no longer have permanent press. Fuzzies were towels, socks, and colors. My wife is a bit OCD with the laundry and washes most things way more often than I would, but puts it all in one load. I'd say that we do three to four loads per week now. Most loads will have one to three pair of underwear, some socks, and a couple of tee shirts that are mine. The washer has more capacity than the dryer so we do separate into two loads primarily by fabric type. Heavy like towels, jeans, and jackets, and everything else.

This post was edited

My wife got me a heavy bathrobe. Ahhh
Rest of the time pretty much naked. So its just towels and sheets. Oh I am retired now, which the need for work clothes is almost gone. When friends come over for cards I can be naked. So just a sitting towel and thats it. I think she does the laundry once a week.
We are football fans so we are wearing those team cloths. After the final game the clothes go into the laundry.

This post was edited

My wife got me a heavy bathrobe. AhhhRest of the time pretty much naked. So its just towels and sheets. Oh I am retired now, which the need for work clothes is almost gone. When friends come over for cards I can be naked. So just a sitting towel and thats it. I think she does the laundry once a week.We are football fans so we are wearing those team cloths. After the final game the clothes go into the laundry.

I would rather wear regular clothes than a bathrobe. In fact when I started sleeping nude, I kept one pair of heavy pajamas for chilly mornings. I have towels for my favorite football and baseball teams and USA Olympics so I can show my team spirit without getting dressed.
PS Since your need for work clothes is almost gone, have you gotten rid of most of them?

This post was edited

There is two types of laundry for us towels and other items and in the summer the other is mainly bedding to the lack of cloths to wash and, then it is down to if I am working from home or out and about. In winter there are more/more bulky cloths to keep warm.

This post was edited

There is two types of laundry for us towels and other items and in the summer the other is mainly bedding to the lack of cloths to wash and, then it is down to if I am working from home or out and about. In winter there are more/more bulky cloths to keep warm.

How much clothing would you wash in an average summer week?

This post was edited

There is two types of laundry for us towels and other items and in the summer the other is mainly bedding to the lack of cloths to wash and, then it is down to if I am working from home or out and about. In winter there are more/more bulky cloths to keep warm.How much clothing would you wash in an average summer week?

Last summer due to lockdown about 3 items a week due to my part time work been stopped, but this coming summer it could be 12 to 15 items if my job is 6 days a week, to catch up the put off work due to the current lockdown.

This post was edited

There is two types of laundry for us towels and other items and in the summer the other is mainly bedding to the lack of cloths to wash and, then it is down to if I am working from home or out and about. In winter there are more/more bulky cloths to keep warm.How much clothing would you wash in an average summer week?Last summer due to lockdown about 3 items a week due to my part time work been stopped, but this coming summer it could be 12 to 15 items if my job is 6 days a week, to catch up the put off work due to the current lockdown.

1 shorts, 2 t shirts, no socks?

This post was edited

There is two types of laundry for us towels and other items and in the summer the other is mainly bedding to the lack of cloths to wash and, then it is down to if I am working from home or out and about. In winter there are more/more bulky cloths to keep warm.How much clothing would you wash in an average summer week?Last summer due to lockdown about 3 items a week due to my part time work been stopped, but this coming summer it could be 12 to 15 items if my job is 6 days a week, to catch up the put off work due to the current lockdown.1 shorts, 2 t shirts, no socks?

Correct no socks.

This post was edited