teamtrue has some sorry mods.

I think there should be a way to really show how bad some of the mods are. And too, some mods have rules that other mods don't have. It's a guessing game in the chatroom. If you're female, you have an advantage. If you're in the "clique", you have an advantage. If you're female AND in the "clique", you can do ANYTHING you want. They even tell the mods what to do. One thing that bothers me is the pictures posted in the room. Seems that tn is cutting off the heads, but some mods still ban posters, when they can't help that and don't even know it's gonna be that way. Another thing: People are accused of "trolling" when they request private chats more than once. Clearly, the number of people in the chat room is constantly changing, so I don't see a problem. If someone only request pvt chats and anyone that it bothers, can block that chatter and problem solved. Just saying.

This topic was edited
RE:teamtrue has some sorry mods.

I was banned because when someone said 'arses are inappropriate in pics' I called them an 'arse fascist'. Talk about an over-reaction. never mind all of the other far worse comments from the Clique. Just proves my point further because there are other kinds of intolerant fascists as mods. Ah well. Fuck this site. Not worth it. I've been a member for years too. I hope people leave and the Clique have nothing to do except close the site down. Their actions are unsustainable.

This post was edited

Passing thought...
If the Chat is a feature that a member does not like or has issue with simply don't log into it.
If a person is not a paying member and it's free to them in the first place there isn't much weight to the complaint.

This post was edited

It does seem like if your opinion is different to the mods you dont fit into the right slot yes my opinions are always on the negative side but that comes from my personality I have the right to a opinion and voice that opinion the mods come across as rude and disrespectful to the people who dont fit they block or mute you for the wrong reasons
Sorry for my grammar and spelling

This post was edited