Looking for Advice (Europe Jun/Jul 2018 - Spain, France, Italy & Greece)

Hi All
In June/July of this year my girlfriend and I will be spending 4 weeks in Europe. We will be visiting Spain, France, Italy and Greece. We are looking for any recommendations of nude freirndly (or non-nude friendly) places to visit along the way. A very rough outline of our trip below. However, nothing (apart from fly into Madrid and out of Athens) is set in stone.

Spain
Madrid (Fly in)
Barcelona
Valencia

France
CHM Montalivet
Paris
Marseille
Nice

Italy
Venice
Pisa
Florence
Rome
Naples

Greece
Santorini
Mykanos
Athens (Fly out)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! :)

AndrewG

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for Advice (Europe Jun/Jul 2018 - Spain, France, Italy & Greece)

For Greece see Captain Barefoot's Guide. There is a nude beach near Oia in Santorini (which we did not have time to visit when we were there in September) and a couple in Mykonos (we did visit Elia Beach when we were there and the nude section wasn't deserted, but it wasn't packed either). Cap D'Agde is 2-3 hours from Marseille. Never been there, but you should at least read up on it. Spain has many nude beaches and I am sure someone will have recommendations for you.

This post was edited
RE:Looking for Advice (Europe Jun/Jul 2018 - Spain, France, Italy & Greece)

We can only talk about Greece and specifically about the Peloponnese. I would definitely stick to the Captain Barefoot's Guide. For us, Kantia is the perfect place for free nudism on the Peloponnese.

This post was edited