RE:SO have you been busted?

My backyard is surrounded by a 6 foot tall fence, so its generally a safe place to be naked. But one morning I forgot it was garbage pickup day. When the garbage truck drove by, I found out that the driver sits way up there. He got quite an eye full over the fence. His head was turned and he was looking right at me when he drove by.

This post was edited

My backyard is surrounded by a 6 foot tall fence, so its generally a safe place to be naked. But one morning I forgot it was garbage pickup day. When the garbage truck drove by, I found out that the driver sits way up there. He got quite an eye full over the fence. His head was turned and he was looking right at me when he drove by.

This post was edited

I try to mow the lawn while being nude. I use a zero turn that has a steering wheel so you could see everything if you looked. So I'm mowing away and I look up and there is the neighbor in our pasture. He is stopped and I think looking my way. I'm not sure he knew I was naked. I kept mowing acting like I wasn't naked. He moves away and I head for the porch where my shorts are. He comes back to that spot and I stop to chat with him. He never said anything and I didn't either.

This post was edited

Very awkward situation, when I was a kid I played naked around our apartment after school until my parents got home. I started sneaking down the front and back stairs to see how far I could get without chickening out and running back up. Once I was past the second floor I started getting bolder and made it past the first floor and then all the way down to the basement. Eventually I could get down to the basement laundry room and back without being seen by the other tenants. One day I was down in the basement exploring the boiler room and looked down and saw the perfectly shaped black foot prints I was leaving on the cement floor, so I started walking around more to see how dirty I could get my barefeet and lost track of time. I heard a noise coming down the stairs and I hid behind the door as the Polish landlady was coming in to do her laundry and closed the door behind her. She was so startled and I was so scared that I pushed right past her and pulled open the door as she started laughing and threw a towel from her basket at me and kept saying something in Polish.

It was enough to keep me from exploring the basement naked for a while. I was terrified she would tell my parents but she never did since nobody ever said anything about it. Whenever she saw me after that she would laugh and say something in Polish and make a jerking off motion with her fist. She did it once when I was with my parents but they just looked at each other and didn't say anything to me.

The next time I went down to the basement was after she had gone out somewhere and I noticed that all my black foot prints had been swept or mopped up so I was very careful about going into the boiler room and leaving evidence that I was back down there again.

This post was edited

We have a fairly private backyard, but on one side when new neighbours moved in they removed a tonne of the trees and plants that provided for much of the privacy. They do go away camping frequently though and they leave one particular blind down when they do - so I know when they are away.

So recently while they were away camping I decided to take my liberties and be nude in that part of our backyard as much as I could. It was great doing the gardening and getting the washing on and off the line. I was getting rather comfy with them being away!

Then the other day whilst standing fully nude in my kitchen and looking towards their house I could see some movement, and it sounded like a couple of dogs had gotten into their backyard. Knowing that my neighbours would not be happy about this I proceeded to the fence (paling fence) and peered over - only to find that it was in fact another gent from our neighbourhood hosing the garden for my neighbours.

We had that moment of awkward silence...I walked back to my back door and once there looked back to see if he was peering over the fence. He wasn't but I could see his reflection in one of the neighbours windows. He was standing there unable to move, facing 90 degrees to me, red faced and I could almost see the wheels in his head going around!

This post was edited

I get caught naked a lot. But there has never been anything serious. Everyone is positive about this.

This post was edited

For you, I can imagine, of course no one would have a problem with finding you naked!

This post was edited

Oops! Lady across the street saw me working in the garage nude recently. I was so careful about parking the cars on the apron so that there was only a little opening between and on either side. Apparently she was out front at her mailbox while I was sweeping out between the cars. She usually says hello if I'm out clothed, but went straight in when our eyes met. She told my wife about it. Wife told me about it (and again and again and again). Wife eventually told her I was staining wood and got it all over my clothes and I didn't want to wear them into the house... So this week I drove over to rec center to pick the wife up after swimming with nothing but a towel on my lap, so there.

This post was edited

me not yet busted, seems like i didn't be nude enough. Loving the stories here though.

This post was edited
RE: Busted!

A worker came by to pick up tools, saw us, gave us a stare and left.

This post was edited