SO have you been busted?

We all want to be nude!! But have you been busted by a friend or relative being nude? truying to explain away the nudity... Let's talk about it...

This topic was edited
RE: SO have you been busted?

I have been busted by my kids too many times to talk about. They knew I was a nudist and didn't really care, the problem was only when they would bring a friend home without calling and giving me a heads up. I would grab my shorts and jump into the kitchen to put them on and then walk out to greet them like I just heard them come in. The colder months were much easier, I would either already be covered or just grab the throw off the back of the couch.
Other than that there was one time I was sitting on the couch watching TV when someone knocked at the door. I looked up and saw the person trying to peak in the window of the door which is up high and unless your over 6' tall you can't see in. Anyway I figured they had already seen me so I answered the door without covering up. I poked my head around the door keeping my lower half behind it. She was not phased in the least and went into her sales pitch to sell me a vacuum cleaner. I told her I was not interested, because I had already owned one in the past and I was not dressed. She seemed curious, like I was just trying to blow her off, so I allowed more of my lower torso and leg to be revealed without actually flashing her. She then just asked if I would like them to come back in a few minutes to give me a chance to dress. I give her credit for her job focus.

This post was edited

These are good !!!! keep them coming....

This post was edited

I get up for work most mornings at 4am and never bother to dress i let my dogs out in the back yard and then grab my newspaper on the front porch the one morning i walked out and grabed it and looked accross the street there sitting on her porch waiting for a ride was my neighbor she saw me and gave me a funny look and wave i waved back and i went back into the house . I give her a hand around the house when she asks and she has never brought it up .

This post was edited
re

These are good keep tem coming!!!

This post was edited
RE: re

not long ago the neighbor rang my doorbell and still nude i answered standing behind the door, my door opens in and my screen door opens out so when she said she had some mail of mine i went to open the screen door and exposed myself for a minute ortwo she didn't seem shocked and after talking a few minutes left. i know she has seen me nude out by my pool even though it is screened in it still not see in proof, but shehas never said anything . i also had a encounter with a female meter reader when my dog went nuts barking at her while he was out front and i was inside nude, as i reached the screen door she was passing the door as i was yelling at the dog, needless to say she looked over to say he was ok as i stoodthere exposed in frontof the screen door.

This post was edited
RE: Busted!

Wow Dave. I can't beat that, LOL. Still my story is being "cautioned" rather than being busted by the Queensland Police.....yes you read it right, Queensland is a state of Australia with beautiful long beaches, beautiful climate ranging from sub-tropical to tropical & not one legal textile free nor clothing optional beach. So doing the right thing I was swimming at Sunshine Beach just south of Noosa Head wearing a g-string well away from anyone but my partner. Someone phoned the police complaining that i was naked. The police officers arrived watched me from the steep, beach access stairs, walked probably two hundred metres of beach to question me. Wait a minute they di9dn't question me they told me they saw me naked. In Australia we call that "verballing" the suspect. That said I had my towel wrapped around me sitting on the sand. I simply restated that i was not naked, but I was reluctant to open my towel & show them that I was wearing a g-string as the law could still misinterpret a g-string as indecent exposure. When answering their question as to where I was from saying that I was from Sydney (south, across the border, where they in fact have clothing optional beaches) they chose to caution me & suggest I walk around the headland to Alexandria Bay beach. The logic is that A Bay is a National Park & has slightly different jurisdictional concessions as well as being too far for the police to respond to as there is limited vehicle access & the police are not known for their desire to "hoof" it too far............except for the newer SWAT Police.

This post was edited
RE: Busted!

To Mr. David Cassidy
I cannot and will notbelieve a word of what you write here. It is so obvious that you are a fake, portraying your ptiful self as a celebrity.The fact "you" joined this site2 days after being busted tells me more than Ineed to know.No true celbrirty wouldclose ablogwiththeir first and last name or flaunt their level of income.You are definitelyliving in a fantasy world, please see a professional and receive some help.

This post was edited
busted

i'm a college student and live in an apartment with 3 other guys. we each share a bedroom so its a two beedroom apartment with two guys in each room. this doesn't bother me i still sleep nude all the time. my roomate never knew i sleep naked until one hot summer night. at some point in the night the covers slipped off onto the floor and when my roomate woke up to go to school he saw everything. he started shouting my name to wake me up. he told me to cover my self and i just started laughing and said well stop being a cheap ass and turn the AC on. i kept laughing and pulled the covers back on and went back to sleep. he hasn't seen me since and hasn't said anything after that.
one other time i was sleeping naked as i do almost every night and woke up at like 4am really thursty. its 4am so i think everyone is sleeping so i snea out of the room not waking the roomate. no lights on on in the kitchen or living room so i assume its all clear. as soon as i walk own the hallway and where the living room and kitchen are theres a roomate from the other bedroom sitting on the coutch in the dark messing around on his laptop top. he looks over as soon as i was about to enter the kitcken. and as soon as i enter the kitchen he says he whats up. now i'm pretty sure he saw me because theres a big open window that looks from the kitchen to the living room when in the kitchen he could only see from the waist up. i we talk for a minute and i get the drink of water and as soon as he looks back down at his laptop i bolt back for the bedroom. he never said anything but i know he saw me. so two out of three roomates busted me.

This post was edited
busted

I've been busted by a few neighbors, nearby relatives and two salespeople. I just talk to them like nothings wrong and unless they bring it up, I don't have to explain

This post was edited

I guess I have been busted a number of times. A group of us went canuding in a Florida State Park a few years ago when the park service rangers came along. I, along with a number of my friends, was given a written warning because we were nude in a State Park. We had been canuding there for years and went back canuding again the following year. Last February (2010) some friend and I were nude on a beach in Florida (obviously not Haulover Beach) and the police came along and took our names and addresses.

This post was edited