RE: SO have you been busted?

yes several times ups man, a nieghbor, and house cleaner!!!!!!

This post was edited

So I don't think I have been busted, but I have come close to being seen on several occasions. One time, when I had a roommate, I didn't know he was going to be coming home and I was sitting in my chair with only a blanket hiding my nudity he came home with a girlfriend. they sat and chatted for a bit then left.Another time, I was hanging out on my college campus in the sports area in the middle of the night, when a maintenance person or something was coming by I hid in the bushes until they passed. beyond those times I have no idea if I have been seen or not. At this point in my life I really don't care. Wait I think I might have been seen a few years ago by some people who might have rented out the garage apartment our landlords have. I don't know if I was seen but I do know those people didn't rent the garage...lol.

This post was edited

My cousin gives me a hard time about it (jokingly), and he mentions it when I take longer than normal to answer the door. Of course, he attaches to the professed suspicions alleged accompanying "extra" activities.You should keep telling him to try nudism. Show him the FAQ's of why go nude.

This post was edited

I've been caught by the pool guy, again, recently. He went into another one of his "dramatic" ... "oh my god!" acts. Pissed me off ... so this next time, he was working back there, and when he was done, he came to the sliding glass door and called my name. I was on the computer and got up and said to myself ... "the hell with it," and went to the slider naked. Of course he turned away and talked to me with his face turned. I finally said ... "do you not understand that when I told you the first and second time you saw me naked in the backyard and I said ... this is the way we live? If this bothers you so much ... why would you continually subject yourself to my nudity?" This jackass said ... "I just don't want you to think I'm enjoying it." I told him ... "get over it or stop doing my pool. I'll find someone that doesn't act like a 14 y.o. girl when he sees another guy naked."I told him that if was so embarrassed to see me naked ... "then cometo the front door, ring the door belland wait til I slip on some shorts and answer the doow." He apologized ... we'll see what happens next time.

This post was edited

How's this for nerve? I was trimming some trees behind a homeowner's unit at a nudist resort. The Culligan man comes to the back to replace the units. He tells me "Put some clothes on."

This post was edited

The emergency services came to my apartment building the other day. A friend in another building saw them take out someone who looked like me. His fiancee stopped by the next day to see if I was alright. We discussed the incident while I was "hiding" behind the door. I thought I was hiding very well until I caught her looking down to my hip level a couple of times. I know she could not see anything but am sure I was probably showing my hip. If so, she knew I did not have anything on.

This post was edited

Oh yeah. First time at age 6. I liked to sleep naked and would lock my bedroom door. One night my mother unlocked it and saw me. I really caught heck for that and the lock was removed. Another time After marriage, i was tanning on the back porch and nobody home. Around the corner of the house came my mother in law. I quickly covered and apologized. She too didn't take too kindly to my being nude. But did say it was my house but she would call from then on. It was never brought up again. Couple years ago I was working like always naked in the garage and the door was open. I heard a voice and looked up and it was a female census taker. Damn...I knew I should have sent that census paper in. We both apologized. I covered up, answered the questions and end of that. I suspect I have been caught a few times by my neighbors. I live in the country so they have to walk down the road from the mailbox a bit to look into my property. So serves them right for being nosey.

This post was edited

Plenty of times. Plenty more likely.
I was 12 when I found that my dad had returned to sleeping nude. He did before us 10 kids came along. I'm the last of the batch. When mom began to spend the nights on the comfy couch in the den half the time there were nothing but three boys upstairs and dad. When the dog would knock open my parents' bedroom, some mornings I'd spot daddy slinging on his boxers as he got out of bed. After a year of knowing he slept nude I tried it. I had already advanced out of P-Jays to shorts. I was also in my own bedroom for a year. And the house was window cooled. It cooled better in my South-West bedroom by closing the door, opening both windows, and blowing air out of the West window. So in the late July heat I began taking my shorts off to sleep. After two weeks my mom came up to gather laundry and opened the door just after hearing me get out of bed. She expected to see me in shorts. When I told her that I'd never slept better she gave up on trying to tell me not to sleep nude.
No, actually I think I tried it before then, when I was still paired up in the bunk-bed.
Then I began to get caught slipping into the bathroom for a late night pee. It made no sense to put on shorts then go pee around them. Mind you that my brothers were playing a double standard on bathroom privacy anyway. They'd walk in for what they wanted if they knew it was "just" me. (just=diminutive) Throw open the door, let the warm bath air out in the winter. Then tell me to go to the powder room downstairs if they were in the bathroom at all. So when anyone but mom caught me I'd shrug. My door was beside the bathroom door. It wasn't like I was "running around".
Except that when I was 15-16 the oldest brother in the upstairs (one more in the basement) started sneaking his girlfriend into his room at night. She would pretend to leave and sneak back up the stairs with him. But before I knew HOW she was getting upstairs, I only knew THAT sometimes she was in there. We were on the same side of the hall. If I left my closet open I could hear her giggle. ... So one night I'm stepping out of my room to pee at the same time she's slipping out with my brother right behind, matching steps. She stops. I turned, and saw her about to gasp. Thinking fast I stage whispered "Gotta Pee. I'm First." over the sound. If dad had heard a girl's sound there'd be yelling all night. Meanwhile I raise a finger to my lips and wink. Shes looking from my face to my simi-hard and back. My brother gets it right away and says "Fine." like I've beat him again. He gives her shoulder a squeeze and like he's walking a puppet they go downstairs. Dance trick to fool piano stairs.

This post was edited

yes many timers but 2 memorable times were:Working in the garden out back when the meter reader turned up, not having anything to put on I stayed behind the kids trampoline that was on its side. We had a few words and he went on his way and I continued on with my gardening.
Later I was on the other side of the tramp and noticed that I could see everything behind where I had been standing as clear as anything , whereas where I "hidden" was when he came the tramp was quite opaque.Case of me not really seeing him but he could see me ... oops
2nd time I was mowing the lawn and having finished the secluded back yard I continued on naked to do the exposed front yard.As I live out of town the traffic on our road is usually quite light and no vehicles are seen for hours.Continuing on I had almost finished when a vehicle went up the road its approach masked by the lawn mower noise.I realised he was there at the last minute and as I looked up to see the most comical expression on the drivers face that made my have a good laugh. I have also been caught by the neighbours on the odd occasion too as they creep up the road unannounced with the lack of vehicle noise generated by the dirt road surface.
Life's too short, enjoy it while you can,Take care and get and stay bare.Cheers K

This post was edited

Again last night! It was late, past eleven. It's usually pretty safe to be nude/semi nude out front for short periods of time, like getting something outta my truck if it's parked in the driveway or to check the porch for packages. Last night the trash cans needed to go out. It was chilly so I put on a flannel but I left it unbuttoned. I took the first trash can out and then turned to go get the next one. When I returned with the second one, the neighbor across the street and down a house was out watering her planter flowers. The next door neighbors are gone and left their carriage lights on on their garage so it was lit enough to see but not to see "me" clearly. I went and got the third trash can and took it out and surprisingly ... the neighbor turned toward me and waved. I think I'm gonna wake up someday and find out that this is a dream. Too many of our neighbors seem to be fine with seeing some skin. Maybe she didn't see much but ... if she did, she didn't care! hahahaha Too bad our next door neighbors can't get onboard! :D

This post was edited