RE: cought nude

Pretty tame but only time I recall actually being seen nudewithout knowing it was going to happen.
Last summer I was at the pool. My sister in-law wasstopping byso my wife and I had oursuits on. My wife later changed out of her suitin themain pool housearea in front of her sister and me, thenwent to the house while my SIL finished upa beer sitting by the pool. I went into the pool house to change, it being so hot and humid in the bathroom I strip off my suit and putit in the sink to drip, then walked out into the main area to dry off where a ceiling fan keeps it cooler, Iput my dry clothes on the table and toweled off.
SIL is out of sight around the corner as I dry off in the buff, I take the towel back into the bath to hangand come back to get dressed, she had gotten up without me knowing and was walking into the pool house as I was just walking out of the bath to get my clothes. She was startled and said "Your Naked!" I said; So, I'm just getting dressed out here since it so hot in the bathroom" and continued to get dressed while she did a U turn and waited outside.
She's so prudish. Ok formy wifeto strip and change in front of both of us, but seeing me naked is taboo.

This post was edited
RE: cought nude

Really busted? Yes. When I was in London, a mate and I went drinking in Soho. We ended up in Trafalgar Square around 2am. In my fervour, I peeled off and got in one of the fountain pools. The bobbies swept in and took me into the station. No charges, very forgivable, and the next day I left for Amsterdam.

This post was edited
RE: SO have you been busted?

Oh yeah. I think anyone who likes to be nude eventually gets caught. The first time I vcan think of was after a day at the city pool. We had come home and I was up in my room. I removed my swim shorts and was dismayed by the bold tan line that I was developing. It was in the afternoon and the sun was shining in so I sat down on the floor, using the bed as a backrest and allowed the sun to warm middle section, since the sunlight patch wasn't big enough to cover all of me, I was sitting there enjoying the sun wehn my Mom walked into my bedroom, I don't think she realized I was still in there. She just said "Oh: in surpise that I was there, and then "You know, you can't get a tan through the window glass" and then she left. Turn out not to be a big deal at all, and she was right- no tanning occured through the glass...

This post was edited
Re: So have you been busted

I was along time ago by the UPS delivery guy. I forgot I had ordered something from a mail order service and when the door bell rang, I went to do the door nude. Imagine his surprise. But he was cool with it.

This post was edited

yes me tooups mandidn't seem to mind,left his package and left bet they get thier share of surprices

This post was edited

While I think the term busted was used innocently enough here, I totally understand where you're coming from! My pet peeve is nudists who don't want to "offend" anyone by being naked. Is a naked body offensive? You can shock people by being naked, you can make them uncomfortable by being naked, but I don't think you can offend them with something that is not offensive. (yeah, so I'm a little crazy)

This post was edited

My hubby wanted me to stay nude up till late morning the next day when we were at my parents house . My Dad suddenly walked in as he gets up and gets ready quite early and was embarrased to see me totally nude while my hubby sleeping next to me. He just smiled and said okay I shall come back later, you may get ready please .

This post was edited
RE: SO have you been busted? yes...just today, lol!

For the last few weeks, my niece, her husband and their little boy have been coming over on Thursday mornings to swim, but my wife has always been home. This morning, wife is at work, I forgot it was Thursday and had been doing some nude yard work, jumped in the pool for a skinny dip and cool off, and got out to do something. I heard my dog barking and went to check it out, and turned around to see my neice walking back out of the back yard. I went inside and threw on some shorts, and they were in the yard getting ready to swim when I returned and made greetings.
As they were getting ready to leave, I had a private moment with my neice and mentioned that I hoped that she had not been shocked or offended. She claimed not to have seen me, but I know she did since she was going back out, but then said, "that's ok, (husband)'s dad walks around their house naked all the time and I've walked in on him.
It was funny, strangely comfortable, and nice to clear the air.
Gator1

This post was edited

I know this is an older thread but I just came across it.
Many years ago, a lake on the grounds of the local university was known to be clothing optional. My wife and I went a couple of times but had stopped going because the amount of gawkers had started increasing. Eventually the word started spreading that the university was going to start patrolling and stopping people from swimming in the buff. I decided to check it out one afternoon on an off day and was laying out on my blanket. I had started drifting off to sleep and was suddenly awakened by a female campus cop. She informed me that nudity was no longer allowed and I would have to leave. Fortunately, she didn't arrest me but she stayed right there and watched me get dressed. She appeared to have a slight smirk on her face, probably because of my less than impressive package.
I enjoy spending time outside at night in my backyard nude when I feel confident that no one will be able to see me. One night, the next-door neighbor unexpectedly turned into their driveway and I'm pretty sure that I was momentarily caught in the light of their headlights. I waited to see if they would say anything to me about it but they never did.

This post was edited

Some people may find this funny...
I was travelling for work, working some crazy hours, my brain was still on home time, quite a few hours out of sync, and we were working overnight, so I was getting back to the hotel around 8 AM.
I go to bed nude most nights, not really thinking about what time it really is. One day I woke up when I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes and saw the maid walking back out of the room, the covers were completely off of me. A cpl hours later, I saw a maid in the hall as I was heading out and told her she can make up the room now. I am not sure if it was the same woman, I was not wearing my glasses, and was nearly asleep, but in any case, she said nothing.
Then 2 days later, I was woke up around 11 am and got into the shower. I was almost done when I heard an odd bell sound. I thought it was a message on the phone or something, so I began to dry off a bit I walked into the room with the towel on my hair. As I rounded the corner, completely nude besides the towel, the maid walks in staring right at me. Oops. I didn't know the room had a door bell. She said sorry, then turned and left quickly. About 4 minutes later, my phone rings. "Excuse me Sir.... What would be a good time for maid service in your room?"
I basically lived the week nocturnal. I never did get on local time, I had them do up my room at 7 am, before I got back form the overnight work. Nothing was ever said about my "incidents", but to be on the safe side, I did start sleeping with my shorts on and using the door dead bolt lock.

This post was edited