RE: SO have you been busted?

We need to teach others that picking your nose is OK. Hiding from them sends the wrong message.

This post was edited

After countlesss times of being "seen" by others while I was naked in the privacy of my backyard. I look at it as mild exposure to our way of life. Maybe because I haven't been reported is evidence that most people mind their own business and don't care that you're naked in your backyard or on your property as long as you're a good person. If our pool guy was that upset, as he pretended to be, he'd not come back and continue to come back on off days. Our neighbors wouldn't give us the time of day but still continue to be friendly, wave, talk to us,occasionally, out in the front yard. It's all in the way you present the nudity to someone. If you do it for shock value, it'll come back to bite you. l've always presented it as just a way we live and nothing else and I think that's why we've had success with our neighbors here and everywhere else we've lived.

This post was edited

I've been busted while doing my homework in my room when I was 10 or 11 (i could've sworn my parents weren't home)

This post was edited

Been seen several times. Sometimes on purpose. Like when the wife and I (abit younger times) decided to buzz the firepit with 30 friends standing around after a daylong bike ride. Yep we were naked and they still talk about it.

This post was edited

Doing what?

This post was edited

I was not exactly busted but close to it.
I had to make another drive from home in the San Fernando Valley to one of our suppliers in Ontario. My normal routine is to drive there nude and put on my shorts, shirt and shoes just before getting there unless I am early in which case I wait until l park there.
Well yesterday (8/23/13) I arrived about 5 minutes before opening so just pulled into the parking lot still nude. Much to my surprise not only were they open but the person I was coming to see was sitting outside waiting for we. As soon as he saw me pull into the parking lot he stood up and motioned for me to pull right into the loading dock area. There was nothing else I could do but slip on my shorts as I pulled the car up to the dock. I then put on my Bare Burro 5K tee shirt and sandals and got out of the car. He looked at me and said "were you driving naked" and I answered the only way I could and said yes that is the way I normally drive. He just sort of laughed and we continued on inside so I could pick up my order.
Unfortunately I was in a hurry and did not have time to talk about being nude but since I go there on a regular bases I will try to bring it up on my next visit. Also since he now knows I drive nude I will not have to worry about getting dressed before I get there.

This post was edited

End of last year, I went on vacation, which was a longer trip by car. It was night time and I was nude in my car Travelling on the Pacific Highway out of Sydney. Oops, there was police, carrying out Random breath tests. I was stopped by a young Constable who made me exhale into the tube and checked my Drivers licence There was no problem. He then asked me, why I wasn't wearing anything, I replied I was a naturist and on vacation. He just looked at me for a few moments and gave me the o.k. to exit. Oh, was I ever so glad to travel on without any longer serious hold ups.

This post was edited

I recall twice being caught nude when the situation was not normal for the venue.
The first time was near a secluded beach in Florida. It was on a key shared with a popular, beautiful textile beach. The nude portion was way beyond the clothed beach and not widely known as frequented by nudists.

The two easiest ways to get to the nude portion was either walking along the beach from the clothed section or walking from the regular parking lot, parallel to the beach, on the dirt path fire access road. I usually walked the fire road since it was an easier walk than on the beach sand. Another benefit of the fire road was once you rounded a bend you were no longer visible to anyone in the parking lot, only to those further down the road. This was not a road frequented by many people; usually only those going to or coming from the hidden nude beach. Often, after rounding the bend, I would remove what little clothing I was wearing and walk naked the rest of the way.

One time though, while nude, I saw a clothed couple walking towards me, after they had rounded a bend up ahead. They were not dressed like they were coming from the nude beach. They looked like tourists from the Midwest, with inappropriate clothing for the beach. I was in a quandary as what to do. They were 100 yards or so away, they looked to be about 30 years old, and they could clearly see I was naked. It seemed if I put on my shorts I would be admitting I was guilty of something. At the same time, they were walking only a short distance away from other nude people. Maybe they had already seen them.

I decided to remain nude and pretend it was normal. As we passed each other, one of them made a snide comment to the other about what they had just witnessed.

This post was edited

I got busted by a relative. I had the house to myself and I was playing music while I prepared my next outfit for an outing with friends. My uncle came into the house and yelled "boy put on some clothes."It was funny I just put on some basketball shorts and then went outIs it your uncle's house,or was he just visiting. Unless it's his house, he has no right to tella 27 year oldto put some clothes on.I would have told him to shut up or leave the house.

This post was edited

Great story and encouraging. But I'm still a little bummed/restrained by what could be the outcome. Unfortunately, our country is dominated by the minority, not the majority view.

This post was edited