RE: SO have you been busted?

[Haven't been caught yet! *Knocks on wood*then you need to get bolder. Part of the fun of being a nudist is having fun stories to share about encountering non nudist while in the buff.I get caught all the time without being bold. I visit a nudist resort during the week and there are plenty of non-nudists visiting the site every day. These include the postman or woman, UPS and FedEx deliveries, propane delivery, water softener delivery, county health inspectors, fire inspectors, repair services, food deliveries and others. These people are coming into my space and I don't feel any need to cover up or hide from them. If fact, if the opportunity presents itself, I try to make it a point to greet these people and show them that nudists are friendly people. I believe a few of them have been surprised that they can have a normal, intelligent conversation with a naked person.

This post was edited

Was walking the dog this afternoon but clothed as it is too cold to do in nude this time of year with it only about 10 C or 50 F and a cold wind, when when I saw a man who said he had seen me walking nude and I just said I do at times as it most likely it was the dog who gave it away as I do nude dog walks across fields and down track-ways and some of these are near where he lives.

This post was edited

Was walking the dog this afternoon but clothed as it is too cold to do in nude this time of year with it only about 10 C or 50 F and a cold wind, when when I saw a man who said he had seen me walking nude br]Did you ask if it bothered him or if he minded?

This post was edited

Was walking the dog this afternoon but clothed as it is too cold to do in nude this time of year with it only about 10 C or 50 F and a cold wind, when when I saw a man who said he had seen me walking nude br]Did you ask if it bothered him or if he minded?I didn't ask as i didn't think about it but I will try to remember if I see him around where he lives. I can just cut back the walk by about 100 yards if I am turning around to go back the way I came which I normally do to make the nudist section longer without going along roads nude.

This post was edited

A number of times the latest by my letter carrier. It was her custom to deliver packages to inside the back door if it were unlocked. One morning I was standing at the kitchen sink which is not in view from the door unless you come inside. She came in just far enough, announced her delivery and I thanked her. Nothing more has been said.

This post was edited

We all want to be nude!! But have you been busted by a friend or relative being nude? truying to explain away the nudity... Let's talk about it...Once I slept nude and my mum came to wake me up and my butt was out

This post was edited
RE:SO have you been busted?

Here is one story.

It was summer I was in the backyard watering the plants and picking up leaves from around the pool. As I was walking in through the french doors, I spy a woman peering in through the clear portion of the stained glass front door. She had direct view of me naked, so there was no way to hide. So I approached the door and answered it. I made sure to hide the best I could behind the door while talking to her. She wanted a spread the word about the up coming election at the time.

This post was edited

My non-nudist wife has found me nude when she wasn't expecting it a number of times. She just gives me a disapproving look and walks away. She knows that I'm often nude when I have the house to myself I'm in my study. She doesn't understand it but she's okay with it.

This post was edited

Busted? A lot.

The last time my niece by marriage came to help at the house while my wife was away. She is my age. I got up to get my coffee and she had let herself in we bumped into each other and I broke the cup. I apologized and went to get dressed but she said don't worry about it, she likes being nude too. This is now our little secret and she enjoys teasing me about it.

This post was edited

My wife is not a nudist. For years, I have comprised with her and a least put on a x large t shirt when she wakes up (recently I have started sleeping in the nude). I am done. I love the freedom of not wearing clothes since my childhood when ALL my clothes came off in my room.
She seems to have accepted it and I love her for it.

This post was edited