RE: SO have you been busted?

I didn't have to explain anything, but a few years ago I walked into my kitchen not realizing the blinds on the window were open and my upstairs neighbors were outside chatting. I looked up at the same time they looked up. It was early evening so they could clearly see me....I just kept walking. The next day I happened to run into them on my way to the car, and boy did they smile! Y'know, one of them "I SEEN YOU NUDE!" smiles! I didn't say anything, just smiled in return! This went on for a few weeks....not really a big deal, but still!

This post was edited

My cousin gives me a hard time about it (jokingly), and he mentions it when I take longer than normal to answer the door. Of course, he attaches to the professed suspicions alleged accompanying "extra" activities.

This post was edited

Yes, I just got busted by my sister in law while drinking a cup coffee at the table playing on my computer! Both of us shook our heads and she said sorry, I Didn't know. I said been this way for years. Just couldn't do it when your sister in law was alive and at home. It's our secret she told me. I told thanks because the other in laws just would'not understand!

This post was edited

I was busted by my roommate in college when I thought he had left for class.

This post was edited

I have been caught several times. As one guy said our door is usually unlockec and I am a little hard of hearing, one of my wife's cousins
came in and I was on the computer sitting here naked as a J-bird, He was shocked beyound beleif and hiding his eyes said he would come back at a better time. I just told him he had not interuped anything and all he wanted was a tire wrench to fix a flat. I just got up went down stairs and got it for him. He told me that he never dreamed of me not having anything on and I just told him that I never get dressed till I have too, you might want to try it. Needless to say he never walked in again un anounced.
I have also been caught several times by the UPS man. He used to leave the package out by the door but was delivering one that had to be signed for. He did not seem to notice but I know he did, and not always waits for me to come to the door, so I just don't bother when I know itis him. He said a couple of weeks ago he wished he could come in and join me, I just said come on and get comfortable, but he said he had too much to do, but he make take me up on it on his lunch break one day.

This post was edited

About five years ago, before I would consider myself to be a nudist,i was with some friends at a party in a student house. During the course of the evening we decided to play a few strip games. It ended with all of us naked and since none of us were particuarly shy or bothered by nudity, we continued to sit around drinking andchatting for the rest of the eveningcompletely naked. (though a few couples did slip away upstairs) There were a few other people living in the house whohad not joined the party. Quite late in the evening there was a knock on the door and one of the guys decided to answer the door, still naked, only to find himself face to face with two policemen.

At this point we rapidly started covering ourselves up, thinking we were in trouble. What made things more awkward was the guy who answered the door knew one of the policemen quite well. The police weren't actually bothered by us, and seemed to find the situation quite amusing. The reason they had arrived is because one of the idiots in the house, who had not joined us for the party, had gone to theoff licenceup the roada short while earlier, had been seen trying to shoplift and had been stupid enough as to run straight back home from the shop. The police werethere for him, not us. However the shock of their unexpected arrival did pretty much kill the party.

This post was edited
RE: re

Did I miss something, is there another post that you people are commenting on. I did not see anything from a David Cassidy.

This post was edited
RE: so you've been busted

Yep several times. As a kid by my mom, who wasn't supposed to be home, as I was doing chores and hanging out naked. By my wife, in the early days of enjoying nudity at home. But she couldn't argue too much because I was doing the laundry and ironing some clothes (we all have to wear them at times).

This post was edited
cought nude

When my father passeda away I stayed at his house for awhile. One night right after he died I was sitting talking to my sister on the phone . I was naked. Then the knock on the door came. The door was to my right less then six feet away. I said gotta go and hung up. What to do. I jumped up and grabbed a blanket off the chair by the door. Hoping the person would leave they knocked again. With the blanket around my waist I went to the door . I opened it to find the gay guy next door waiting. He told me sorry aboout my fatther and if there was anything he could do. Then he said don't worry him and his partner are nlike that all the time. I know he saw all of me.

This post was edited
RE: cought nude

A year ago, my wife and were nude around the house as is the case when we are alone as she is not a social nudist yet, but working on that! I have an alarmthat goes off when someone drives up. I always keep an extra pair of shorts in the shop, anywhere outside, or inside. On this particular afternoon, I wondered where the wife was as I did not find her in the house. Letting my guard down (no shorts handy and the alarm off), I walked out the rear carport door just as my Brother-in-Law and his Girlfriend drove up about 10 ft away. There I was standing in my birthday suit, so not to embarrass "them", I stepped back in ther house and grabbed a pair of handy stashed shorts.My wife had walked out on the decks tocheck the pool out as we were about to get in, but had donned her housecoat for some reason (Very shy at times or expecting a visit) before she had gone out. (Probably because she knew they were coming....Oh well!)

Fast forwarding along, everyone had a laugh except the Brother-in-Law that was still in some"dis-array." According to the Girlfriend, She had not seen anything (Which was controversal as she was dying laughing as they drove up)! She stated that the Brother-in-Law said "They ain't got no clothes on" when they drove up. He never mentioned one word about it the incident to us.

It was interesting as although the Girlfriend never saw anything, she made the remark that "By gosh, it is your property and you should be able to do anything you want to"! I considered inviting them to join us in the pool, but knew the silent Brother-in-Law was still in shock. I am sure that the Girlfriend would have jumped at the chance.

Of course, the highway running in front of my property is well traveled and there may be other incidents, but no one has said anything yet!

This post was edited