What goes first?

I had been on this site many years ago when I was first coming out of the clothing darkness and in a different group I started this discussion, just because I am curious person.

It started one day when for some reason in my head as I got home I started to strip off my clothes. Mind you I worked in landscaping and my clothes were dirty and sweat drenched, but as I was taking my shirt off I stopped and thought....hmmmm I wonder in what order do other nudist disrobe. This is not a sexual thought at all, but curiousity. Also I am not counting shoes and socks as unless you went to the market barefoot odds are yes shoes and socks are first.

I sat back and thought about it and remembering that almost always, I will take my shirt off first and then sit for a minute and relax and enjoy what literally feels like a weight off me. Shirts are very constricting to me even when they are a size bigger than I normally wear. Then after that, when I am getting up to start dinner or let the dog out or whatever it is....off goes the pants. I dont wear underwear....ever so am full nude once that occurs.

How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:What goes first?

In warm weather. the shirt generally comes off as soon as I leave the place where one is necessary and I drive home without wearing it, so it comes off first. When I get home, if no one other than my wife is there, the shorts come off. I also don't wear underwear, so I am then nude.

This post was edited

I had been on this site many years ago when I was first coming out of the clothing darkness and in a different group I started this discussion, just because I am curious person.It started one day when for some reason in my head as I got home I started to strip off my clothes. Mind you I worked in landscaping and my clothes were dirty and sweat drenched, but as I was taking my shirt off I stopped and thought....hmmmm I wonder in what order do other nudist disrobe. This is not a sexual thought at all, but curiousity. Also I am not counting shoes and socks as unless you went to the market barefoot odds are yes shoes and socks are first.I sat back and thought about it and remembering that almost always, I will take my shirt off first and then sit for a minute and relax and enjoy what literally feels like a weight off me. Shirts are very constricting to me even when they are a size bigger than I normally wear. Then after that, when I am getting up to start dinner or let the dog out or whatever it is....off goes the pants. I dont wear underwear....ever so am full nude once that occurs.How about you?

You mentioning that you work in landscaping reminded me of something some friends of our mentioned some years ago. They had a 20 something son who worked in landscaping. When he came home from work, he would shower, wrap a towel around his waist and stay that way until bedtime unless they were having company other than his brother, sister or brother-in-law. Sounds like he was a would be nudist who had to cover up with something since it was his parent's home.

This post was edited

For me, as soon as I get home, all of my clothes come off and stay that way until the morning when I have to go to work.

This post was edited

I get home from work have supper then shower then clothes stay off till morning a great way to relax from work

This post was edited

Well I didnt include shoes and socks cause those are almost a given they come off first.

And yes everyone else once I am nude I stay that way also, but in what order do you get naked is the question.

The last time I posted this I was shocked by the responses.

I was thinking that most women would take top off with bra as I hear they are very uncomfortable, but im fact it was mostly bottoms first

Guys was the opposite. Thinking have to get the jewels out to air them asap but mope ended up being shirt first.

Am very curious to see if that trend is the same after 4 years

This post was edited

T shirt or shirt first if on then shorts/trousers then I am nude as I don't have underwear on.

This post was edited

Most times for me, pants are the last thing on and the first thing off.

This post was edited

Most times for me, pants are the last thing on and the first thing off.

Same here. Sometimes the shirt doesnt come off, if its chilly, but the pants are off whenever allowed.

This post was edited

Whatever is causing the most discomfort at the moment.
If I'm really hot, the shirt goes first because I can do that while waking to the bedroom. Otherwise, its the pants!
Lee

This post was edited

Usually, shoes, socks (if wearing them) for me, bare feet on the ground or floor is a big relief. Then top and then pants/shorts but not always. Like Lee, whatever is giving me the most discomfort comes off first.

This post was edited