Check is in the mail...

Just mailed my check! Let's see how long does it take to get upgraded

This topic was edited
RE: Check is in the mail...

I am a paid member who seldom looks at pictures other than the profile which would be the only "extra" I would obtain. I pay because I can, I find TN to be an excellent site, and if my small contribution can help keep the siteoperationaland free for others that is all the satisfaction I want

This post was edited

In the grand scheme of things I don't think $35 a year is too much to pay for an excellent website. I'm sure TT1 is not sitting somewhere in the Grand Cayman islands raking in the big bucks because I just contributed $35.

This post was edited

Sorry double post, we badly need a delete post button. I wonder how many $35 that would cost?

This post was edited

In the grand scheme of things I don't think $35 a year is too much to pay for an excellent website. I'm sure TT1 is not sitting somewhere in the Grand Cayman islands raking in the big bucks because I just contributed $35.
If he was I doubt he would tell (or invite us). It would get a bit crowded and lower the tone slightly (don't know much about the place but assume it is posh). So they wouldn't want lots of folks there at one time. Plus what are the laws on naturism/nudism there? I assume that to start and own a site like this you would be a nudist yourself.

Before anyone takes offence at anything I have said above it is intended in jest.

This post was edited

If he was I doubt he would tell (or invite us). It would get a bit crowded and lower the tone slightly (don't know much about the place but assume it is posh). So they wouldn't want lots of folks there at one time. Plus what are the laws on naturism/nudism there? I assume that to start and own a site like this you would be a nudist yourself.
Before anyone takes offence at anything I have said above it is intended in jest.

I spoke to TT1 in chat when the site was new and we discussed his reasons for creating the site. He is a nudist and wanted to promote the lifestyle by providing information to those interested. You can find a lot of information without even joining. Those that join have full access to emailing members, chatting in chat room. I was a donor here before there was a paid membership because I felt the site was great and deserved support.

This post was edited

There may not be a delete button for double posts. But there is an edit button for your own posts. Click the edit button -- delete all of your post -- and say, "Oops sorry, double post."

This post was edited