Naked across the desert

People at a nudist resort are very social and that it one thing we really appreciate. One couple shared with us their trip across the desert in the nude. Two days later, we left the resort and we also drove across the desert, back to Las Vegas in the nude also. We would stop once in awhile just to experience nature wearing only a smile. It was great!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked across the desert

Sounds like the perfect way to drive through the desert...

This post was edited

Thats amazing and is definitely going on my to do list, I would like for my wife to join me on that trip but I now this out of her Comfort she loves going nude at the beach it resort when it comes to this she will not cross the line. I would like to go in a group of likeminded people I am sure will have fun. Thanks for sharing your story, Carlo

This post was edited

I used to live in Las Vegas and take the Alternate route through the Mojave National Preserve, through Kelso and the Devil's Playground (Kelso Dunes) -where you can get out of your car and climb naked through the dunes most weekdays- as you might be the only one for miles. I then headed south to Rt. 66 and turned down Amboy Rd. To 29 palms. From there, you just follow the signs to Palm Springs. It's isolated, but not dangerously so. It is the most beautiful drive in the entire Mojave.... Better naked! Have fun, and watch your speed on Amboy Rd. I once found myself mesmerized by the desolation, and found myself doing 138 mph!

This post was edited