House sitting or pet sitting

So I was wondering if you as a nudist have a friend that does not know you are a nudist and they asked you house sit or take care of their pets while they were away, would you strip down while you were house sitting or pet sitting?

I have a friend that lived 10 min from my office. She has asked me to come over every day to let her dog out for an hour. Now she does not know I am a nudist and I have thought about stripping down while I am there. Now she lives in a 2 story neighborhood so if a neighbor looks over they could see me depending on where I am at in the backyard. As far as I know the one house that has a good view of her backyard she does not care for. The other I am not sure on her feelings for that neighbor but he works out of his garage during the day.

Would you strip or would you just deal with staying textile?

This topic was edited
RE:House sitting or pet sitting

Taking care of a pet, probably not if I'm only going to be there a short time. House sitting is another story. After checking out the area if the privacy issue is good nude would not be rude. Being nude is my lifestyle, house sitting for a non-nude friend would not change my life. I would also make sure I maintained proper nude etiquette and not overtly cause my friends neighbors problems.

This post was edited

I'd be concerned on whether or not my friend had cameras around the house / property, I never knew my brother had cameras around their property until later on in conversation, good thing i never went around the house naked lol. I probably wouldn't.

This post was edited

I know she doesnt have cameras. I know there is a spot I can sit and get sun without being seen. Am I going to do it though? No because it is only an hour and I am there to let the dog out and play with the dog. Playing with he dog means I have to move around which means I would be seen nude if i was.

I was just curious if anyone else has house sat or pet watched and went nude. I know I have gone nude at my in-laws several times in the house and only at night in the backyard because they have a pool and spa. Even got my wife to go nude once. Their backyard it too open to go nude during the day.

This post was edited

I did house sit for some friends 25+ years ago and was naked there most of the time. Today, probably not. Whole home surveillance systems are fairly common these days. Of course, if they were nudists, or knew about my naturist tendencies, then sure, why not.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Depends if they have a security system with video feed or recording..then no unless they know. What is not seen is not known. Always act appropriate for the situation.

This post was edited