RE: Oprah Show

Here's to all of us normal people that do our house work nude!! Got to love it!Thank's toall of you!

This post was edited

I just thought of something,maybe she should do a show about nudists and have most of or all of the people in the audiance be nudist and let them tell their story about being a nudist.I think it would be a good show if done right.I'm not that smart and wouldn't know what to sayor I would contact her.So what do you think?

This post was edited

Oprah grew up not well to do at all and probably did do housework at one time - don't think she was nude though as she has some abuse history. She was lucky and built an empire. This is the last year of her show. I don't envy her the luck she had. We don't know how she enjoys her "off" time.

This post was edited

Oprah grew up not well to do at all and probably did do housework at one time - don't think she was nude though as she has some abuse history. She was lucky and built an empire. This is the last year of her show. I don't envy her the luck she had. We don't know how she enjoys her "off" time.
Yes she has done great with her life and she does give alot to help others,I don't know what all she has done,I know I'd like to meet her someday just to talk.

This post was edited