RE: A Nudist Bar (Yes, Just a Crazy Idea)

Thanks, but as far as I know, that Bare Hunters club doesn't exist anymore...

This post was edited

I probably would have, had I had more time. :-)

This post was edited

lots of nudists bar here in London... they are always full. I thought in America you would have them too? - it is not a bad idea. Even the waiters are nude. We also have nude discos and clubs.
Thank you for sharing this. Is there a directory (or list) so that I can make an informed choice of where to visit next time I am in London?

This post was edited

It would be a pain as a woman to go for 30 minutes. Take a few minutes to get undress, make sure my clothes won't get wrinkled, eat, dress, and adjust my hair, then get back to work.

This post was edited

It might be the Garden of Eden bar in Key West. Garden of Eden It's on the roof of this building. Yes I was about to mention this but someone already did !

This post was edited

It might be the Garden of Eden bar in Key West. Garden of Eden It's on the roof of this building. Yes I was about to mention this but someone already did !

This post was edited
nude bars

Any one know of any nude bars in Australia?

This post was edited
RE: nude bars

The Eagle in Portland, OR is a non-sexual, clothing optional, gay bar. Most patrons are textiles, but every other Thu is free nude pool, co-sponsored by the local gay nudist group OMEN. I'm a little too far away to go regularly though.

This post was edited
RE: nude bars

There are several nudist bars in London (UK), but the two I have so far visited have been 'male only' venues. I will pass on their names and addresses to anybody who is interested.

This post was edited
Country Club

In New Orleans there's a great place called the Country Club in the Bywater district. Basically this is a big ol' house with a restaurant inside and a large pool area in back. The restaurant is textile-only, but the pool area is clothing optional and they serve alcohol (great margaritas). I've been there a couple times, both on weekend afternoons. and really had a good time. Mixed crowd with both men and women, lots of locals, a large but not dominant gay presence, and I'd say maybe half the people were nude. I would definitely recommend the place and wish there were more like it around!

This post was edited