RE:What does "like minded" mean to you?

How about some new takes on 'like-minded'?Nik,It may be time for me to go through the member list and dump a bunch more members that aren't getting involved in group discussions! :DDDAndy, I was trying to be subtle!!

:DDDD it shook the trees! :DDDD

This post was edited

Exactly! So many empty profiles means I don't know if I'm liked minded or not. It's tough to tell....but for the most part, I've found people here are welcoming and friendly, so that's nice.

This post was edited

When ever I find myself in a new place I have made it a practice to sit back, watch, and listen. It works for me to see how I fit in. I did the same thing when I first found this site. I read through posts before joining a group. Even then I may find it is not for me.
I have received several friend requests along the way. Most often I have no clue who they are. Rarely do they send a message as to how they connected to me. That leaves me to see who they are.
I have often seen the phrase, like minded. Usually, that is a clue that leads me to believe they are looking for something more than fellow nudists. It would be much easier if they just said it. I might misinterpret their profile and come to a conclusion that was not intended. Generally, I find that it is a profile that does not lead me to accept the friend request.

This post was edited

Someone who believes and practises the same things as I do. Sex is a good example, a nude life style is another. Recently I drove to a favourite car park in the New Forest and walked about 100 yards beyond the trees. There I stripped of what little clothing I had on and stood there naked. Within a few minutes a men fully dressed walked along and past me saying nothing. Then another came right up to me and stared at me and eventually walked on!
I would say neither was "like minded" Later on I joined a guy sunbathing naked and shared his rug. We were "like minded" and enjoyed each other's company

This post was edited

How about some new takes on 'like-minded'?Nik,It may be time for me to go through the member list and dump a bunch more members that aren't getting involved in group discussions! :DDDAndy, I was trying to be subtle!!:DDDD it shook the trees! :DDDD

:DDDD

This post was edited

I have been following this thread with interest. I would consider a TN member "like minded" if he/she/they had a profile that was certified and they had at least two pages of nude photos of themselves, and not a long list of rules about who they would "friend"

This post was edited

I have been following this thread with interest. I would consider a TN member "like minded" if he/she/they had a profile that was certified and they had at least two pages of nude photos of themselves, and not a long list of rules about who they would "friend"

So willy, just to clarify; if someone on here stated they wanted to meet "like minded" people but gave no other indication of what they were looking for and they had a certified profile, two pages of nude photos and a short list of rules of who they'd friend, you'd consider that like minded?

What if you disagreed completely with everything this person stood for, were interested in or here for something you are completely against? Would you still friend them because they fell into the criteria for "like minded" people?

This post was edited