Underwear

Surprising how many men have mentioned wearing underwear in this forum and related groups. I would have expected that most male nudists do not. For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?

This topic was edited
RE:Underwear

I always wear underwear when I am dressed for the same reason I always sit on a towel when I am nude.
It's the sanitary thing to do.

This post was edited

I wear jeans and find that they can chafe the sensitive areas. I prefer something soft next to the big guy.

This post was edited

I love running freeballing, it feels so good

This post was edited

I agree with both the sanitary and rubbing responses. I often were an undershirt too. When you're dressed, you're dressed. When you're not, you're not.

This post was edited

I agree with both the sanitary and rubbing responses. I often were an undershirt too. When you're dressed, you're dressed. When you're not, you're not.

This post was edited

I will go commando occasionally, but if I'm not nude prefer underwear to keep things in control. That means jockeys or boxer briefs. Jeans are too course and I really dislike the feeling of being in the wrong pant leg, especially when working on something where I must be up and down all of the time.

This post was edited

I usually wear underwear for day to day activities like work or running errands. But if Im doing yardwork or running or similar I skip the underwear and wear loose shorts just so everything breathes better esp in the Florida heat/humidity.

This post was edited

Yeh. Like Seriously Naked said!

This post was edited

I've been going commando for years. On the rear occasion that I wear underwear I'm reminded why I hate it. As far as I'm concerned it is just another example of an unnecessary piece of clothing.

This post was edited

underwear to work, commandp rest of the time

This post was edited