RE:Underwear

I was wearing my obviouslys once when I went to the dermatologist. She seem to have no problem with what I was wearing but her young female assistant couldn't keep her eyes off my groin area all through the exam. Had a good laugh about it for a long time.

Our first visit to the dermatologist was not a good experience. My wife had a spot that would not heal. She wanted to be seen by the female doctor but instead was seen by the husband, who was also a dermatologist in the office. It was a bad experience but after that initial visit, the office staff allowed her to see the female doctor (wife) and she's seeing her ever since!

During my wife's second visit, the female dermatologist noticed my wife's all over tan. She examined the previous surgery her husband did to my wife's arm and then instructed my wife to take all her clothes off. She gave her a gown, left the room and return in a few minutes. She gave my wife a thorough exam and left no crevice uninspected. When my wife was done, the female doctor looked at me and said, "you're next!" I told her that I didn't have an appointment and she said, "we'll take care of that. Take off your clothes, down to your underwear and I'll be right back." I was given a gown by the medical assistant who I told, "I'm not wearing underwear." She said, "just keep your shorts on." The doctor came back, saw me in my shorts and said, "I'll need you to remove those." I did, she never blinked and went right into the exam.

We've been going to her for close to 20 years! She is awesome, knows we're nudists and says that she wished all her patients were as comfortable being nude as we are. It makes her exams easier. Not sure what we'll do when she retires!

This post was edited

Getting close to needing Depends and even with underwear I've ended up with a wet spot in front.

This post was edited

I wear underwear when I'm out doing something where i get really sweaty like yard work or playing golf. If i don't i end up with a rash or chaffing near my crack where cheeks rub together. Had that happen to me the day before i went to the nudist resort for the weekend. Luckily it wasn't bad and everything worked out fine. Other than that I'm commando 24/7 under my clothes.

This post was edited

Thats one of the plusses of being shaved down there. No hair to catch in the zipper. And I just feel freer that way.

This post was edited

i always wear underwear.. just more comfortable and hygienic :P

This post was edited

I was the opposite. Stopped wearing underwear for yard work before most other places. Cooler and more comfortable with just one layer.

This post was edited

I prefer to wear briefs most of the time when I'm dressed. For one thing I perspire profusely in that area so wearing underwear helps to prevent my pants from being sweat stained in the wrong places. One of the reasons why I switched from wearing white briefs to black. To hide those ugly stains. :)

Surprising how many men have mentioned wearing underwear in this forum and related groups. I would have expected that most male nudists do not. For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?

This post was edited