garden

as soon as it is possible, I mow my lawn, I cut my roses and work my bins of flowers, naked.

This topic was edited
RE:garden

The only to do these jobs is when nude as it is so much more relaxing and natural.

This post was edited

Nude gardening is grest without cutting roses and all the other stuff that can hurt you! But still the best is sitting on a fresh mowed lown :)

This post was edited

Nude gardening is grest without cutting roses and all the other stuff that can hurt you! But still the best is sitting on a fresh mowed lown :)

I dead head and prune roses and also chop out brambles etc nude. Yes I do get scratched at times but just too bad.

This post was edited

I wish my garden was secluded enough to even think of doing this. I have one little patch that if I lay flat, I won't be seen.

This post was edited

I have cut my grass a few times nude but mostly I trim the bushes it's a fun way to do them I have found

This post was edited

I have cut my grass a few times nude but mostly I trim the bushes it's a fun way to do them I have found

How do you manage the front grass?
Do you have a hedge or wall in front of your house?

This post was edited

I pulled weeds one day nude after taking in some sun. Felt great to move around my yard nude. Wish I could do that now but too afraid of neighbors calling the cops.

This post was edited

The more private parts of my garden are much better maintained that the publicly visible bits.
That is the permanent physical evidence of my preference for naked gardening.

This post was edited

Having made our garden a bit more private im able now to cut the grass naked now days , last night i trimmed a bush that was getting a little on the wild side quite enjoyable all done clothes free and having not been a big fan of gardening its something i coud no get into more

Yes, once you start nude gardening, there's no going back. It becomes addictive and you'll soon find yourself doing more and more outdoor work.

This post was edited

Having made our garden a bit more private im able now to cut the grass naked now days , last night i trimmed a bush that was getting a little on the wild side quite enjoyable all done clothes free and having not been a big fan of gardening its something i coud no get into moreYes, once you start nude gardening, there's no going back. It becomes addictive and you'll soon find yourself doing more and more outdoor work.

Totally agree with that and I have made most of my garden private and the only one who can see into the garden is happy over my nudity and the ones on the other side don't know about I think but I don't think they will be bothered over it. Yes I have been up ladders in the front garden where anybody who came down the lane would have a good chance to see me nude.

This post was edited