RE:garden

Having made our garden a bit more private im able now to cut the grass naked now days , last night i trimmed a bush that was getting a little on the wild side quite enjoyable all done clothes free and having not been a big fan of gardening its something i coud no get into more

Is your front yard private enough to work there naked?

This post was edited

Always do my gardening naked, only time I wear anything is to cut the front lawn, and that's just a pair of shorts.

Parts of my back yard are private enough to be nude, but not all so I have to wear shorts in part of the back yard as well as the front.
Never wear more than shorts to do yard work until it get really cold.

This post was edited

Do all yard work nude. Live on 20 + acres, the area in front is far enough back from the road and there are some mature oaks that provide privacy, so passing traffic sees little to nothing when passing. We also have a sign far enough from the house that visitors have ample warning that the property is clothing optional and they can either announce their arrival by honking or turn around and not visit. Our mail lady knows of our nudity and is cautious about delivering packages, if we notice her coming down I will don some shorts so as to not cause her concern. I did screw up last night, overnight it rained, heavily at times and when I woke this morning and looked outside, noticed that my truck windows were still down. Inside was really soaked and It's going to be awhile before it dries, good thing I like to drive while nude.

This post was edited

I feel bad but the parts of my yard that are not private really get neglected.
The back and side yards that are out of main view, always get the majority of
care. It's just not nearly as enjoyable working outside if you have to find shorts.

This post was edited

All my cutting and bush trimming is in my backyard I live in the city but it's a dead end street and we we the last house with a train track behind my backyard

This post was edited

Pretty much all of our seven acres can be mowed on the tractor. The front yard and side yard I still do nude but throw my shorts over my lap if a car drives by. Many of our flower gardens too ate private enough to maintain naturally.

This post was edited