Thongs vs nude

Over the years I have owned a variety if bikini type suits and thongs. Early on, I wasn't satisfied with what I could buy and I actually made my own brief costumes. I did that so I could carve away the maximum amount of material and still not get arrested lol. Gradually I got bolder and found myself going nude instead of wearing the brief costumes.

This topic was edited
RE:Thongs vs nude

I prefer shorts or g-strings which offer minimal support if I can't be nude - I prefer to hang free naturally.
Tan-through swim shorts bought two sizes too big are best, being lightweight and drying easily.
For hotel pools I use tan-through tangas for their comfort and quick drying properties - I like minimal fabric between my arse cheeks.

This post was edited

well, I must admit, wearing thongs is nice, I have them as daily unterwear.
Some cuts turn out to be quite minimal or possibly offending on a poblic place. Those are to be worn (and shown ;-) ) in controlled privacy meaning showing to persons who may nor be upset by seeing the sort of textile.
On some textile beaches I do go for moderate thongs for the comfort.
On nude places I do prefer to be naked.
Though, I admit that I sometimes love to show my thong for a moment...

This post was edited

Tried the same. My sewing skills did not match my conceptual ones! A pity, since the fabric was a back stretchy knit that went transparent as it was stretched. The goal was a 'natural' shaped pouch, Brazilian rear and narrow sides. It was great apart from the execution.

So many more choices now with internet shopping.

This post was edited

I also tried the same earlier, before my honeymoon with similar results. That concept was a g-string with a missile style pouch and a rear flap somewhat like a loincloth just covering the rear and becoming thinner as it reached the pouch. The fabric was a white knit that went 100% sheer when wet. The execution also let me down there due to the non stretch nature of the material. Stretch is essential for wearing a missile style!

This post was edited

I always prefer fully nude and fully exposed, but I do like to wear ultra-micro thongs and briefs, where can't legally be truly nude. I will, without compunction, wear only the most minimal-coverage, and nearly see-through micro or ultra-micro brief when doing my workout runs on streets around town or bike paths at the beach and on public non-optional beaches, and often wear only ultra-micro thong or fully string-thong when running or tanning in beach locations. Also, I run 10K & 12K workouts fully nude on forest trails and compete in nude run events, and run the SF Bay-to-Breakers 12K fully nude each year...
I prefer to never develop tan-lines. And of course, I want to be fully exposed, fully visible, and to be seen by any, and as many, people who choose to view my fully nude and fully exposed form, which is also why I do nude art and photo modeling; plus, I have no compunction about being viewed, filmed or photographed fully erect, erotic, and even while performing heterosexual intercourse.

This post was edited

I always prefer fully nude and fully exposed, but I do like to wear ultra-micro thongs and briefs, where can't legally be truly nude. I will, without compunction, wear only the most minimal-coverage, and nearly see-through micro or ultra-micro brief when doing my workout runs on streets around town or bike paths at the beach and on public non-optional beaches, and often wear only ultra-micro thong or fully string-thong when running or tanning in beach locations. Also, I run 10K & 12K workouts fully nude on forest trails and compete in nude run events, and run the SF Bay-to-Breakers 12K fully nude each year...I prefer to never develop tan-lines. And of course, I want to be fully exposed, fully visible, and to be seen by any, and as many, people who choose to view my fully nude and fully exposed form, which is also why I do nude art and photo modeling; plus, I have no compunction about being viewed, filmed or photographed fully erect, erotic, and even while performing heterosexual intercourse.

Is it legal to wear only a thong in most places in CA? Here in NJ, very few if any places allow it.

This post was edited