RE:What year and model Jeep do you own?

2006 LJ, 4.0 Auto. 2in coil lift.daily driver.

This post was edited

What year and model Jeep do you own? Have you had good luck with the vehicle or does it/has it given you problems you're willing to overlook because it's a Jeep! Is it a street Jeep or do you take it off road?I currently own a '01 Cherokee Sport 4d, 4.0 liter straight line 6. It's got a 4.5" lift and I have two sets of off road tires; one for everyday street driving and the others are larger, on separate wheels, for off road.I'll be passing this Jeep down to our eldest grandson next year. When that happens, I'm looking at a larger Jeep, Wrangler/Rubicon. I've only test driven a couple and it was quite some time ago.So what's your input to this topic!? :D

I have an 07 jku.

This post was edited

What year and model Jeep do you own? Have you had good luck with the vehicle or does it/has it given you problems you're willing to overlook because it's a Jeep! Is it a street Jeep or do you take it off road?I currently own a '01 Cherokee Sport 4d, 4.0 liter straight line 6. It's got a 4.5" lift and I have two sets of off road tires; one for everyday street driving and the others are larger, on separate wheels, for off road.I'll be passing this Jeep down to our eldest grandson next year. When that happens, I'm looking at a larger Jeep, Wrangler/Rubicon. I've only test driven a couple and it was quite some time ago.So what's your input to this topic!? :D

I have an 07 jku.

This post was edited

This NOT so finished product at Alabama Hills in Lone Pine, CA. Getting ready to head out to Death Valley with my boys very soon. Going back to a shelf road we traveled before I got the lift and sway bar disconnects. Should be a better ride this time!

This post was edited