What year and model Jeep do you own?

What year and model Jeep do you own? Have you had good luck with the vehicle or does it/has it given you problems you're willing to overlook because it's a Jeep! Is it a street Jeep or do you take it off road?

I currently own a '01 Cherokee Sport 4d, 4.0 liter straight line 6. It's got a 4.5" lift and I have two sets of off road tires; one for everyday street driving and the others are larger, on separate wheels, for off road.

I'll be passing this Jeep down to our eldest grandson next year. When that happens, I'm looking at a larger Jeep, Wrangler/Rubicon. I've only test driven a couple and it was quite some time ago.

So what's your input to this topic!? :D

This topic was edited
RE:What year and model Jeep do you own?

we have a 07 wrangler.no problems as of yet.just turned over 80k miles

This post was edited

Hi AndyWe have a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT.We love it, best vehicle we have ever owned, great for towing with comfort and performance.

I tried to talk Di into getting a Grand Cherokee but she opted for the 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk. She won't let me take it off road for a test run! WTH! :DDDDDD

This post was edited

We own a 2006 Wrangler soft top, pretty basic jeep with a 4 banger and 6 spd.
Only has 66,000 mi. We cruise dirt roads, nothing serious. Would include pic, but
TN would censor it. lol

This post was edited

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4
6.5" High Clearance Long Arm Lift
33" BFG KM2 tires
Tailbone Tire Carrier
LOTS of Mods and it's my DD.

I wish they had never gotten away from the 4.0 inline 6. It's one of the toughest engines they ever used. It out pulls the newer Jeeps. I'm also thinking of a newer Wrangler, but want to keep the Jeep we already have too!

This post was edited

I have 2006 Wrangler Unlimited. This was the last year for the extended body 2 door with a 4.0 in-line 6. I bought it in 2009 with 17,000 miles on it. It continues to serve me well.

This post was edited

I have 4 jeeps.
1. My 1980 CJ7 thats a full built rock crawler.
2. A 1997 TJ. W/ 2 lift daily driver
And two yard ornaments a 1948 CJ2A and a 1953 CJ3A.

This post was edited

Currently own a 2007 Jeep Commander with 165,000 miles.
Absolutely love this vehicle.
Definitely getting another Jeep when this one gets replaced.

This post was edited

I own a 99 XJ. I have a 3.5 lift with 33s under. Want to add extended control arms, disconnects and a few other upgrades but I am building up the courage to take the plunge. I just replaced the steering box and rebuild the rear diff I also got some body rust I have to get under control. I want to take it off road but I don't get to much anymore since I finished college and left idaho

This post was edited

I have a 94 YJ here. Bought it a few years ago, added a 2.5 inch lift. Primarily just use it for backroads and mud hole fun. , Eventually I would love to hit some trails in PA and take it to the beach.

This post was edited

I have a 2016 Wrangler and a 2006 Liberty!!

This post was edited